FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How do I go to OSAMOSA dimension

By vieira12345 - MEMBER - August 06, 2020, 14:04:21

As the title says, wondering how to visit this new place. I'm a returning player and saw this cool little update, I'm assuming I have to reach a certain level to discover the place but I need some confirmation. 

Many thanks! smile

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 2459

I believe Osamosa requires character level 200 or higher...??  rolleyes

3 0
Score : 515

thankyou for the response !

0 0
Score : 917

Kwai-no-kami|2020-08-06 14:24:20
I believe Osamosa requires character level 200 or higher...??  rolleyes

You also need to finish the main questlines from Pandalucia, Sadida Kingdom and that final quest in Xelorium.
I don't know at which level or if the Zaap to Osamosa gets added to your list automaticaly.
0 0
Score : 334

0 0
Score : 1599

LazyPhoror-Phaeris|2020-08-12 23:00:24
When Osamosa was first released, I didn't have it in the Zaap list, until I've done those quests and remembered the Zaap manualy. Maybe this was changed in subsequent hotfixes, since my other lvl 200 chars got it now even without those quests.

naa, i went to osa straight when the servers were live. Though i did use the divine dimension zap as it was closest to me could be that you needed to use zap like one in alma secret room or ecaflippus?

to this day i havent bothered with any quests, i think i have xelorium one done tho but i just ignored sadida one.
0 0
Score : 321

If you have done those quests, lvl 200 is enough. If not, then you automatically get the zaap at lvl 201.

0 0
Respond to this thread