FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Compensation for the prolonged maintenance?

By niemurr - MEMBER - June 25, 2020, 19:30:41
AnkaTracker

Are we getting some form of compensation for this exceptionally prolonged maintenance? A 1-day booster would be fine, really.

5 -1
First Ankama intervention

Hi niemurr,

For yesterday's long downtime we will provide compensation. Details will be shared soon.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 4

Hi niemurr,

For yesterday's long downtime we will provide compensation. Details will be shared soon.

[Flatops]

Score : 806

prob some pots, and if we are lucky a 1-day booster.

0 0
Score : 847

Ankama needs to learn their 5 W's: Who?what?when?where?why?
so far they only have 4 W's
Who: to all players
What: compensation in the form of loot/exp potions and 1 day booster
when: .........................................
where: in game
why: maintenance

Here's the way i see it, last time i missed 12 hrs of the compensation because I wasn't told about when exactly it was given, also it was given as an automatic compensation rather than manual input code or added to gifts so technically it was a 0.5 day booster. which I'm thankful yes but some of my friends weren't as lucky to have 12 hrs, and/or were busy. some i know got 2 hrs, 5 hrs, 10 hrs, or even no hours. so do us a favor, fill the last W please....like for real, ahead of time rather than out of the blue. Last time it was announced, not in main site but as a hidden thread somewhere in forum, a mod in disc had to find it for us otherwise we wouldn't even know we had any compensation at all. one of my friends didnt even see she has wisdom/exp potions until 2 hrs left of 1.5x loot weekend so....how did that happen? because we were not told about it until last minute.

8 0

Hi guys,

The compensation has been distributed. Enjoy! We've also noted your feedback about it, thank you.

[Flatops]