FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Deprecated Content

By DamienFireheart - MEMBER - June 23, 2020, 19:43:16
So I recently came back after about a year of not playing, and I recall prior to the nation revamp, I was working towards collecting all 4 (5) nations' mount harnesses. I have the Bonta, Sufokia, and Brakmar Dragoturkey, Dragosteed, and Gobball Warchief skins, as well as the Riktus Dragosteed and Gobball Warchief skins. I left before getting Amakna done though, and now that I've returned, I notice the mount machines only list the Dragoturkey Skins for all 4 nations rather than the 3 skins for that specific nation.

So my questions are: Did the Dragosteed and Gobball Warchief skins for nations get removed from the machines? Does the 1 skin unlock all 3, or are they no longer attainable? Does this mean that the ones I now have are "rare" unattainable cosmetics (envy inspiring!) or they're just found somewhere else? Does the removal of the Riktus nation mean the same thing for the 2 Riktus mount skins I have?

Information is pretty hard to find about little things like this when returning, so it would be nice if someone has a digest on the current state of these skins. Would be sad to forever have an incomplete set of mount skins.

So since we're on this topic, did they completely remove the achievements and costumes associated with the nations mercenary posts with the rework of the nations? I have Bonta Mercenary title and costume, and I'd intended on eventually doing the other 3 nations, but I can't find a trace of the achievements anywhere.
3 -1
Reactions 12
Score : 5511

"Does the 1 skin unlock all 3..." Yes, you will obtain 3 skins together with just one Nation Mount Token. Well, for the Riktus bandit skin it is indeed become exclusive and can't obtain anymore in current state. 

0 0
Score : 1859

Thanks for the reply. I guess I can proudly show off the Riktus Harness as a status symbol. cool

0 0
Score : 17605

Or suggest them as a drop from one of the Riktus dungeons. Or even from their dungeon machines with tokens.

0 0
Score : 3217

Old rule of wakfu: Anything that is currently in the game can become a rare item in the future when content is removed, sometimes without any warning.

2 0

I was indeed able to get the 3 different skins via the single item purchase.

So since we're on this topic, did they completely remove the achievements and costumes associated with the nations mercenary posts with the rework of the nations? I have Bonta Mercenary title and costume, and I'd intended on eventually doing the other 3 nations, but I can't find a trace of the achievements anywhere.

1 0
Score : 3863

There are new ones you get with the nation ring, but they re diferent from the mercenary ones

0 0
Score : 5511

DamienFireheart|2020-07-03 01:51:54
So the only way to get the titles and costumes is via market now, then?

The titles are linked to character though and cannot exchange, so only left those "Old" Nation Mercenary costume can be obtain via players who had complete it. 
0 0

How very dissatisfying. I can't imagine any particularly compelling reason for removing the achievement. They could have left most of the mercenary missions related to still-existing areas in instead of these ridiculously anorexic replacement questlines, like the Bonta or the Brakmar chains that can be knocked out within 20 minutes.

Honestly it seems like the Mercenary Post as a whole was gutted, as there's a lot of zones where the scaffolding and board are still there, but the posts and NPC are gone. Why was this feature removed from the game or trimmed down to forgettable sidequests? There were achievements tied to them and titles and costumes. What possible good reason was there for removing mercenary content?

Amakna's post board seems pretty interesting and content-dense compared to Bonta and Brakmar's. I don't see any reason that the achievements couldn't have simply been tied to these quests instead. What a bizarre decision.

1 0
Score : 1457

I miss old nations so much

3 0
https://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/armors/25648-puddlific

Is it possible to get this blueprint still, for any of them? I tried "make up a recipe" but the interface actually refused to even try to craft, like the recipe is blocked. I thought you could unlock blueprint recipes via "make up a recipe"? Was this item specifically removed and/or replaced with Sweet Puddlicape?

https://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/armors/25598-sweet-puddlicape

It would be a damn shame because that's an extremely nice 125 cloak.
0 0
Score : 17605

The blueprint can theorically drop, but in practice...

0 0
Respond to this thread