FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Idol emblem

By Zebulous - MEMBER - June 13, 2020, 21:24:49

I got this thing over a decade ago. It is a crude representation of Ogrist and you equip it in your emblem slot.  It's rarity is unique, and it could be recycled for 0.1 shards. Idol appears to do absolutely nothing when equipped, and never has.  I got it during a somewhat regular event as a loot drop, when ogrest cultists would attack various nations.  I suppose it could provide some obscure bonus or penalty but there is no visual evidence.  Yet the item still exists. It wasn't turned into kamas, It wasn't turned into a blue box to be recycled. Do you suppose they have plans to eventually use it again?  Is Idol simply a broken curiosity?  I also wonder if there are any other active players who still have an idol?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 3156

Broken curiosity. I had one about 2 years ago, but I either sold it or lost it some other way. If you want, I can buy it off you.

The item is literally worthless from a game functionality standpoint. It will never see a use again, and if it did, Ankama would likely re-release it somehow, but your old Idol would still be useless. Kind of like what they did with Janairo helmet. There's the original version (IIRC was about lvl 50), which people kept after the end-season rewards, and then there's the new, lvl 1 version.

0 0
Score : 17383
"It should be in a museum!"
1 0
Score : 4650

I mean you can mimisymbic it to an amulet to change it's apperance, but idk why you would want to do that since amulets don't appear on your player model

0 0
Respond to this thread