FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

season4 new wakfunding is here

By mafelein - MEMBER - June 08, 2020, 16:40:09
AnkaTracker

Thoughts?.....

in my personal opinion i found much more interesting the last wakfunding that gave 3 different fancy prizes ... i completly agree that is not buying the items is just to help funding the production and so far is very cool  , so far only salty comment would be : what ankama means by 30 months exclusive ? i mean as every kisckstarter funding people may feel exclusive themselves by getting real exclusive in game stuff...perfect example nox costume 

best regards and thank you for the hard work .

GOUG

P.D:
in the other hand and this is a comment not to discuss with nobody but if a CM can answer it :

why ankama is heading to a disaster changing feca 360 degrees in hard times (many frustration around) and in wakfunding times?.... feca is the playerbase basement at this moment for 70-80% of the hard content as it is now.
not to add that is also frustrating get in love with the anime god feca (invulnerable) to get in game a common supporter/damager , while you said in the threads that new feca would be able to choose between being tank and that feature was going to work the same ...what you mean by that ? we all saw a new character features that vaguely remind the fecas .....is maybe like a cousin of the old feca not a feca at all as we all loved to see it ...wrong paradigm to change in my humble opinion .

1 -3
First Ankama intervention

Hi mafelein,

For the Kickstarter campaign question, 30 month exclusive means that the cosmetic rewards offered in the Kickstarter won't be offered in any other way for at least 30 months after they have been delivered to you.

For the Feca revamp question, [Siu] has shared his developer feedback here. We're still in beta so please keep on sharing your feedback.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 4

Hi mafelein,

For the Kickstarter campaign question, 30 month exclusive means that the cosmetic rewards offered in the Kickstarter won't be offered in any other way for at least 30 months after they have been delivered to you.

For the Feca revamp question, [Siu] has shared his developer feedback here. We're still in beta so please keep on sharing your feedback.

[Flatops]

Score : 4191

Well the trailer showed some pretty epic scenes.
And for anyone wondering, the music from the trailer was Handel's Suite nº4 in D Minor, Sarabande.

0 0
Score : 3863

I personally dislike that one of the rewards is a Flopin set, which i assume is just cosmetic armour you can mimisymbic?
I really expected it to be a costume.

0 -2
Score : 36881

We still dont know if its gonna be a costume or a set. I'm not sure why flatops can't give us a straight answer

0 0
Respond to this thread