FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How can I unlink a mount skin?

By Bluhen - MEMBER - June 05, 2020, 08:04:00

Hi everyone.

Is it possible to remove/unlink a Mount Skin? I bought one from the store but I accidentally used it on the wrong character. I searched on the Pet Interface for a button to do so believing that it would work same as Costumes but there isn't.

Is there anything I can do or did I "lose" the skin? <_

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 3841

I think it treat as a consumable and once used it linked to the character forever. Yes hope that it can be unlink and send back to inventory like SideKick or Costumes in future. 

0 0
Score : 497

It's tedious but, if you have heroes enabled, you can 'pass' the skin to your other characters. You put the skin you want onto the mount and then pass the mount to another character. The other character then equips the mount and then uses it. After that character uses the mount with the skin in question, the skin should be added to that character's 'memory.'

2 0
Score : 3841

Hmmm, never know about that and try it before, but it would no probably cast duplicate one, right? 

0 0
Score : -5

no only the character you put it  i have done this many times share with my heroes

0 0
Score : 6180

HelloA|2020-06-05 13:02:28
It's tedious but, if you have heroes enabled, you can 'pass' the skin to your other characters. You put the skin you want onto the mount and then pass the mount to another character. The other character then equips the mount and then uses it. After that character uses the mount with the skin in question, the skin should be added to that character's 'memory.'

It totally worked! I could tranfer the mount with the skin equipped to my Eniripsa but the item (the "emblem" itself) can't be removed from my Rogue's interface. The bad part is that the skin is now linked to a level 0 mount, but I'm happy I can use it.

I really hope this doesn't get parched or anything, I was really sad thinking that I would've lost the money.

Thanks a lot!
0 0
Score : 49

The skins do get duplicated between characters with the hero system

Hopefully the devs don’t patch it or assume it an exploit seems a really silly thing to not make account wide imo

1 0
Respond to this thread