FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is Bubourg Factory difficult? Do people even do this dungeon?

By Karakedi - MEMBER - June 05, 2020, 00:29:59

Hello,

I would like to know whether Bubourg Factory is too difficult or whether people even do the dungeon at all?

What is wrong with this dungeon, I have been wanting the Bubotron Miniature from this dungeon for ages now but it looks like people either don't do this dungeon or they do it but can't kill the boss first maybe?

Would like some info on it so I can stop looking the market boards for the miniature if people don't do the dungeon.

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 310

about difficulty dungeon, yes this dg is difficult. but actually lot of ppl doing this dg (solo) since you can open 2 game at once + boosters
and there is a discord server (remington), maybe you can find miniature there, because we no longer use marketplace because taxes.

0 0
Score : 151

who are the ''We'' that no longer use the market ? 

3 -4
Score : 555

It's not really a difficult dungeon, but it's generally not time efficient to do the boss fight.

It's not impossible to do boss first; I personally have a miniature on Nox.  If you make it known you're looking for the miniature and offer payment, I'm sure that someone would either be willing to sell it to you or even go do the achievement to get you one.

2 0
Score : 3084

Well I have been asking for it on trade chat for 2 months or so now (on Remington), until now nobody ever contacted me and I have never seen it on the MB either sadly.

But thank you for the info, now I at least know that I am not being stupid for asking (wanting to buy) that miniature.

0 0
Score : 1606

cawleerr|2020-06-06 02:35:40
who are the ''We'' that no longer use the market ? 

like 30% of the player base.. i havent bought nor sold in the board in AGES but i still sell and buy stuff.
Its just way easier to sell to friends and or discord than list on board attempt to guess the value the item it would sell and then wait and pay the tax for nothing.

30% is just an estimate and dont have any raw data behind it basing it on my own actions relating to those who also know so take it as you would.

0 -1
Score : 4651

I mean there's the avergae price so you don't have to guess

0 0
Score : 9526

Bubourg isn't that difficult, the reason people arent running that dungeon is simply because compared to the other dungeons of the same level tier, the rewards arent as big

0 0
Score : 4348

Suspect--|2020-06-19 23:20:59
Bubourg isn't that difficult, the reason people arent running that dungeon is simply because compared to the other dungeons of the same level tier, the rewards arent as big

This isn't true. Bubourg is the most profitable dungeon in the 200 range. maybe except mineral.

Badger rewards are horrible, but is run often.

Bubourg is a straight difficult dungeon to do. The strategy for it requires a lot of tactical thinking and snap decisions in the beginning or you'll wipe from the get go. It's simply not efficient unless you could find some cheese strategy for it(which I have not) as the risk of failure is higher than other dungeons.

I'm always open for discussions on how to approach this boss, because waiting till you remove all mobs then dealing with the RNG vulnerability is annoying. Everyone can attack him for one turn then has to wait for rng for it again all while potentially taking debuffs. I don't like this dungeon at all.
0 -1
Score : 9526

@hearttyace
In terms of base level drops, you would be correct
however
Badger dungeon has sublimations and Aquabriel stele drops
Bubourg only has its own base drops
Its due to this that Bubourg doesn't have as much community pull as Bagder

Bubourg is a very easy boss to do, the third room is harder than the actual boss
the reason for this is due to the boss having zero HP locks for phase change and the bosses mechanic giving players a free +100% damage inflicted
Put 100% damage on any class like Cra or Iop and youll see just how quickly mobs will melt, and with how strong feca currently is in defense and how much resist enu removes, everything just dies very quickly

The main stratergy works like this:
The room for the boss is divided into 3x3
The Boss will spawn on 1 random tile at the start of each round
Hitting the boss will cause it to jump to the next tile, clockwise
The boss can only take damage on the tile with a "gold square" in it
You can prevent the boss from jumping to the next tile by putting a player or summon in the centre of the tile the boss would next jump to
The main tactic is bring a sadida with controllable dolls
Have a Feca or whatever supports you want slapping the boss to make it run around the tiles
Have the doll block off the next tile when boss is at the gold tile
have your DD, ideally a cra, decimate the boss
Repeat this every single turn
You can also leave the Minibubourgs alive due to their low DPS to build up the dmg% stacks from the dungeon mechanic
-
The only major argument that could be said about the boss being difficult is if you bring too many melee dd's as it can require you to bounce a lot across the map
But ive managed to do this dungeon on s21 with an Ougi, My Sacrier and a Iop in the same team, its not impossible, and is much easier to deal with than Badger or Dreggon, which are also very mobility demanding bosses
-
"I'm always open for discussions on how to approach this boss, because waiting till you remove all mobs then dealing with the RNG vulnerability is annoying. Everyone can attack him for one turn then has to wait for rng for it again all while potentially taking debuffs. I don't like this dungeon at all."
Im not sure i understand what the RNG vulnerability is? 

1 -1
Score : 4348

Oh I was going to type that anyways.

As a confirmation, I wanted to see if there was a way to stop the golden tile from moving the turn after you set it up to hit boss or  having more controlled movement on the golden tile. That's what I meant by RNG vulnerability, there's no way to predict where the golden tile will end up next turn and getting it back practically takes a couple of turns of luck.

I remember from my dungeon runs of it(haven't done this dungeon in a minute), my team got melted multiple times from the get go if the fat ones aoe hard enough first turn. Till I moved to the upper tiles to reduce the status more immediately.

I can see Badger being considered harder due to so much mechanics to deal with especially as a person who uses Sacrier as tank himself. Both Dreggon and Badger lead heavily to team composition, I rarely run dungeons without an Elio or Fogger, so both of those dungeons are a real huge cake walk when you have one. The unpredictability of the gold tile makes inefficient to set up portals every turn for optimal  mobility for melees and since I don't have a Cra, hitting the boss into position elio has to almost do both jobs (might be more my fault here I guess).

1 0
Score : 1606

cody5|2020-06-22 00:03:25
I mean there's the avergae price so you don't have to guess

Youd be right if

gears enchats slots wouldnt influence the prices. And the avrg proces are just wrong more often than theyre right

example the value of any item is diferent based on where ya sell it. Selling my gear on discord for example complitly takes the aspect of tax off meaning i can sell it cheaper than the board

then theres the fact that you absolutly can tamper with the avgr price system if you have rare materials. 

Selling on board has too many downsides so its no wonder more and more people are opting to sell diferent ways
0 0
Score : 4651

Well yes, but it also has upsides, that's why people still use it.
I just wish kelba maret got fused with the nations market for ease of access.

0 0
Respond to this thread