Reactions 8
Score : 4071

Just try search deeper in Brakmar City. 

0 0
Score : 3378

Can you be more specific?

0 0
Score : 36784

If I had to guess given the context it's likely tied to magmog the gobbalrog have you tried looking around where his dungeon entrance is?

0 0

Yeah, it is "related" to Magmog but not linked to fight the boss actually. It is a quest recall memory fight as small Magmog stay at a old cave in old Bonta once upon a time. 

0 0
Score : 562

I just got the quest earlier today. As Mikeh said, it's likely related to the gobbalrog considering that the icon is the same (and considering that I checked every inch of the mines and couldn't find anything).

0 0

Jousimie|2020-05-31 16:38:37
Can you be more specific?

Just visit within a house in Brakmar City to continue the quest, as nothing can found inside the Magmog Boss dungeon. 
0 0
Score : 3378

Yes, someone on the discord was kind enough to help me.

And yes, I did look around the Magmog lair, killed the boss and everything, and nothing there.
So this quest makes no sense at all. It's just a guessing game with no real clues.

0 0

The quest icon indeed show related to old little Gobbalrog when stay in Bonta secret mine long time ago.  

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

Well, the real clues is within a house in Brakmar City, it is hard at first but just visit the house and interact with the paper on the table and then can continue the quest. 
0 0
Respond to this thread