FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Which servers are getting merged with the supposedly soon-to-happen server merge?

By SteinKleiber - MEMBER - May 19, 2020, 01:01:36
AnkaTracker

I just started playing again on Elbor (spanish being my main language) but the population is really low and its sad to play there now. Kinda lazy to start a new character on another server, might think about it, but I wanna know if Elbor is gonna get merged with a high population international server.

Thanks for the help!

1 0
First Ankama intervention

SteinKleiber
I just started playing again on Elbor (spanish being my main language) but the population is really low and its sad to play there now. Kinda lazy to start a new character on another server, might think about it, but I wanna know if Elbor is gonna get merged with a high population international server.

Thanks for the help!

Hi Stein,

The plan is to merge Elbor, Efrim, Nox, and Phaeris with Remington.

Thanks!

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 9
Score : 4881

From what i heard, all french servers are being merged together and all other servers are getting merged with Remingon (the international one) so yes.

2 -2
Score : 1632

Lol - Knowing Ankama...server merge isn't ever happening

2 -2
Score : 144

the merge is comfirmed this year . it should happen this year or at the start of 2021 since u know .. the whole quarentine thing 

2 -3
Score : 3142

Why not merge the French with INT?

0 -4
Score : 4217

They want nothing to do with us lmao

4 0
Score : 4881

Shenbatu|2020-05-20 05:44:40

Beacuse the french servers already have a really big population, if they also added the other comnities to it, the server probabaly couldn't handle it.

Also because the game is originally in french so they want to let them talk in french
1 0
Score : 1135

Cecet01|2020-05-20 00:18:44
They want nothing to do with us lmao

LOL
0 0
Score : 3044

Shenbatu|2020-05-19 20:44:40

They really freaking should but everyone's right they would be happy if our servers died off
1 0

SteinKleiber

Thanks for the help!

Hi Stein,

The plan is to merge Elbor, Efrim, Nox, and Phaeris with Remington.

Thanks!

[Flatops]