FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Why Can't I Sell at Normal Prices on Display Case? (Storage Tax Red)

By KeKeMooMoo - MEMBER - May 18, 2020, 05:58:33

Hi, I was trying to sell my items on my display case but every time I try to put a price on it the "Storage Tax" turns red. I have seen others sell the same items at higher prices and some of my items I can not sell above 10 kama.

I have no idea why I can not sell my stuff without the tax turning red. If someone could answer that I would be very appreciative. Thanks!

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 36879

Probably a stupid question considering the tax is only 1 kama but do you have the kama to cover the tax? it should only be red like that if you do not have the amount to cover the cost

3 0
Score : 62

Oh... I just remembered but my current kama is zero... I did not put two and two together. Thank you for answering my silly question. At least I know what the red tax means.

1 0
Score : 2458

Go into the sewers, mine some iron ore... take it to the bank in the north-east corner of Astrub and mint some kama's.   You won't get rich that way, but enough to pay the taxes on selling your first items in haven-bag display case.   smile

2 0
Score : 62

Thanks. I bought some items recently and now I'm broke. I appreciate the advice.

1 0
Respond to this thread