FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

is there any way to obtain extra wakfulily seeds somehow?

By Cecet01 - MEMBER - May 17, 2020, 09:38:43

Or are they just completely unobtainable and unable to be multiplied? 

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 4650

you can get 40 if it trigger capt'atcha (don't try to trigger it with backache tho, as it will make you not get seeds normally

0 -2
Score : 17383

If it's a non-white resource, the Atcha will not trigger. If I recall it well, the seeds were green rarity and a General Crafting item now, so the herbalist bonuses no longer work either (not sure if the Almanax harvest bonus works on them yet).

0 0
Score : 1606

wasnt there wakfulily resource eather a drop or harvest at the celestial tofu (?) the one where you could spot dead goku (bless ankama that was funny)

the place where you could also get wakfu related armor

0 0

They came either as a drop from Tofulix the Tubby (now removed along with the Celestial Tofu dungeon), or as a prize from the Islands of Wakfu game. Now, no idea if there is any way to add them to game, other than the already existing reserves. Same for the Wakfu Frost deco item.

0 0
Score : 36866

They came from the islands of wakfu game on xbox and used to be harvestable with capn'atcha this has long since been removed so the only ones that exist now are what people currently have on their person and in circulation.

0 0
Score : 1606

TheRogueCat|2020-05-18 00:57:13
They came either as a drop from Tofulix the Tubby (now removed along with the Celestial Tofu dungeon), or as a prize from the Islands of Wakfu game. Now, no idea if there is any way to add them to game, other than the already existing reserves. Same for the Wakfu Frost deco item.

Ah damn thats sad news..

i really liked the easter egg goku corpse there. i assume the dungies got yeeted of the game during nation revamp?

they really should add old dungies back as some sort blast from the blast arcade dungeons dosent need to drop anything fun either id really love to go to shushus or mobile arenas again
0 0
Score : 4650

actually the wakfulilies were from islands of wakfu, tofulix (who was removed in the nations revamp) dropped wakfu frost

0 0
Score : 1469

They indeed dropped from the tubby tofu, I got some of there too^^
Other than that, I've heard you can get some more seeds with the almanax bonus, but I've never checked.

0 0

Confirming this. The Almanax bonus today (+20%) seems to be the only working source of extra Wakfulilies as of today. Get as many as you can, we never know when a silent nerf might come...

And be extremely careful with that "Destroy the resource" button.

1 0
Score : 4130

The ones that were planted in HW are pointless now.

0 0
Respond to this thread