FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What happen if you not complete quest during given time?

By ApmasTo - MEMBER - May 02, 2020, 23:23:25

Hello, today I went to random map trough zaap and questline started, the one in shhudoku village, I was not planning to do any quest or anything just leveling my trapping here. 

My quest timer is set to 1 day 1 hour for now... And I think WTF ?! How should I complete the quest? 

Ppl, what happen to quest if you not complete it during given time ?

Btw, I think I end my journey with wakfu. Just too much stupid things force me to uninstall this game(They add quests on your face and even more they do that with limited time). I feel like I can't plan anything in wakfu.

0 -2
Reactions 7
Score : 17325

That one is a repeatable weekly quest. So, it's reseted each Monday at 00:00am. So, if you don't complete it that week, you can do it the next one. There are several weekly or daily quests that have a similar timer to be completed.

0 0
Score : -347

Thank you so much for response. Inside my heart I glad that I don't have to drop my character with anger. 

Just curious what are rewards for completing the quest?

I just want to have control over my character(That where my anger came from). Progress when I want and in the ways I decide to. Otherwise I don't understand video game.

Sorry.

0 0
Score : 17325

Usually, most of those daily/weekly quests give EXP rewards. Others add some additional stuff like tokens (Modulox, check the bag fuzzy bug) or items like the glues and such from environmental quests.

0 0
Score : 4921

TheRogueCat|2020-05-03 02:13:58
Usually, most of those daily/weekly quests give EXP rewards. Others add some additional stuff like tokens (Modulox, check the bag fuzzy bug) or items like the glues and such from environmental quests.

The fuzzy bug? Oh, the Dwa dwa dwa single eye suppose is Shushu demon? hahaha...
0 0
Score : 3902

These temporary quests are mostly unimportant. The big ones are permanent or weekly and if not unlocked through level up, its from an NPC.

0 0
Score : 207

Timed quests will just disappear when they expire. They are dailies or weeklies and can be accepted later at any time.

If technical problems are forcing you to uninstall multiple times, I feel sorry for you. That really sucks and I can imagine getting fed up and quitting for an undetermined amount of time.

0 -1
Respond to this thread