FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What is this Haven bag kit?

By buffermail - MEMBER - May 01, 2020, 01:00:51

I've already asked such a question about another kit but I saw this one and I couldn't find anything about it, so can someone tell me what this kit is called and how can it be obtained?

Thanks!

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 11894

This is the 6th haven bag from the 1st edition of Boss Smasher from the Blackspore dungon, back then could be obtained only if u did the boss smasher during that month.
Now tho with introduction of the boss smasher machine in astrub-tavern's basement u can buy it for 2 boss smasher tokens.
(U get them for doing the ALS challanges that wakfu set for us every month to finish specific dungeon on als on stasis 21s+)

1 0
Score : 1452

Thank you!

0 0
Score : 4920

Need to be address, those old Boss Smasher Haven Bag-kit in 2017 and 2018 are cost 3 token each, with exception new added Royal Blibli, Viktoria-Franka and Magik Hat haven bag kit just cost 2 token. 

1 0
Score : 11894

Oh Im sorry! You're right JSky.
The Royal Blibli, Viktoria-Franka and Magic Hat cost 2 bc they were a part of the old plan for 3rd edition of the boss smasher. But the wakfu team change their minds and changed format a bit.
The bags tho were already made so I asked devs probably like few other ppl did as well, if they would add the bags to the machine to not waste the work of the artist team. And for that Im really greatful.

1 0
Respond to this thread