FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Haven-Mood list

By Enceladon - MEMBER - April 21, 2020, 11:35:44
AnkaTracker

First of all, this is a small summary of what we know about the Haven-Moods yet (will  try to update this).
Some of the informations are from my personal research, others from this french forum post https://www.wakfu.com/fr/forum/69-autres/420834-1-67-retours-avis-bugs-suggestions-nouvelles-havre-ambiances
(I hope the author of this post and of the pictures, I didn't took myself, are ok with me reusing some of their image links)

Firefly
Gas
Eniripsa
Red Music
Blue Music (left), Green Music (right)
Zinit
Confetti
Storm
Soul
Ray of Light
Blue Mist
21 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

Well done finding all of these !

We're aware that the Zinit haven-mood has a weird clipping every 10 seconds or so : we will be fixing this on a later patch.

Mist, Contamination, Ethereal Light and Star haven-moods can't be found in the game yet. But as a little tease, I'm showing these to you. They will be available in game later.

(Sorry about the quality)

Contamination

Mist
Star

Ethereal

Siu.
See message in context
Reactions 15
Score : 489

Nice work on this post OP. Now I no longer have to guess what each looks like.

1 -2
Score : 4265

It's really sad that players had to compile this list.. but tbh that's what keeps me coming back to this game aside from some other factors, the community and how they always work hard to help each other in which ever way they can. There might not be that many old players around anymore/left but it's lovely to see the newer players having the same heart and spirit!! really proud of the wakfu communities in a whole~♡

Thanks so much for re-posting this! and thanks Pyroelfik from the french forums for a super detailed list of these new 1.67 items, you two are amazing. huh

18 -3
Score : 3105

I don't see the difference between Firefly mood and Soul mood.
The poster who posted the Firefly one has also Soul mood in his havenbag so the difference is not really clear.

If it is possible, can someone please post Firefly one more clearly without any other Moods in the havenbag please?

0 -1

Hello,

We're aware that the Zinit haven-mood has a weird clipping every 10 seconds or so : we will be fixing this on a later patch.

Mist, Contamination, Ethereal Light and Star haven-moods can't be found in the game yet. But as a little tease, I'm showing these to you. They will be available in game later.

Contamination

Mist
Star

Ethereal

Siu.
Score : 7458

Oh, nice. Thanks a lot for adding these.

4 -1
Score : 5034

Thanks for the list sharing. Wish they will add more in future, these just cannot enough. 
P.S: Some are just similar reuse the relic aura is just... speechless? 

1 0
Score : 2745
Can someone please verify the rose petal source? I've been farming regular/arch/env mobs in Bonta for 4 days now (was already farming for nation benches) and I've seemed to have dropped everything BUT this rose petal haven mood. I just want to make sure it's valid and I'm not just wasting my days away. Thanks in advance~

Ova

Edit: Thanks for this post op! ^^
0 0
Score : 372
here you go biggrin
3 0
Score : 11881

Noticed that u didnt posted the Skull Mood effect so here ya go! Dropped it yeasteday :d

1 0
Score : 17

hello!!!

where drop this?

1 0
Score : 7602

[Siu]|2020-04-22 19:51:04
Hello,

Contamination
Mist
Star

Ethereal

Siu.

Can you please make the Stasis Haven-Mood's particles more bright? I love this one but the animation is very faint and on a dark floor you can barely see it.

I love the new ones laugh
1 0
Score : 4265

Tbh the firefly one is what the Eniripsa one should have been.. personally I don't get the point of small mood effects, i've yet to see anyone able to decorate with it and make it work in a way that makes you go "aaah okay I get it now..." (Aside from the skull mood effect obviously; that simply looks like a cool/ancient/mystical part of a skull collection as clearly, stylishly decorated by SirPercedal. The look by itself makes more sense.)

Ps. Thanks fifayfufam and SirPercedal for sharing those two mood effects.

4 -1
Score : 1

fifayfufam|2020-04-24 05:12:26
here you go biggrin

which bonta mob?
0 0
Score : 372

i dropped it from blibli archmob

3 0
Respond to this thread