By CalmMind - MEMBER - April 11, 2020, 18:59:22
Reactions 66
Score : 3217

Kenaustin Ardenol's haven bag

7 0
Score : 3405

Oh your HB is neatly organised. I especially love your restaurant area biggrin
How and from where, did you get those high green walls? ohmy

EDIT: Thank you very much for your help in game and answering all my questions. The upcoming days I will try to contact your friend for the other items that I'm missing. Turns out that my husband wants to buy some of his items too huh

0 0
Score : 615

Heya ! Thanks for making this thread 
so this is my home in game, I wanted something colorful with the moods but I couldnt craft them yet, except light ^^ the cotton garden is supposed to be full rare but the game isnt cooperating

9 0

So many beautiful and inspiring haven bags, thank you very much for sharing.
Please keep them coming huh

1 0
Score : 36961

Alright I messed with my garden some more I think I wanna make it look like cania plains so I setup the blibli's and the little prespic statue. 

I think I might try to find a justice costume and set it up on a dummy where the gobbly is so it looks like the clan member

AngelicPorcelain|2020-04-15 23:14:21
What a cute idea! ^^ looking great so far, can't wait to see the final product :3

Thank you!
3 0
Score : 4255

What a cute idea! ^^ looking great so far, can't wait to see the final product :3

3 0
Score : 3217

N3tRunn3r|2020-04-16 13:33:15
Hey there ^^,
how are those 2 awesome red carpets called and are those still obtainable?

Regards,
N3

They are called ornamental carpet. They are obtainable during Spring Has Sprung event when you open a certain amount of red envelopes.
1 0
EDIT: Thank you very much for your help in game and answering all my questions. The upcoming days I will try to contact your friend for the other items that I'm missing. Turns out that my husband wants to buy some of his items too huh
0 0
Score : 3244

This is my Ecaflip's home on the Remington server. It's not done, wish I could plant palm trees on the sand though! That would add a bit more. Wish I could also have a means to 'make' water, to make a shore line. A watergem would be amazing, right?

8 -5

N3tRunn3r|2020-04-16 13:33:15
Hey there ^^,
how are those 2 awesome red carpets called and are those still obtainable?

Regards,
N3

Hey there,
I have 1 of those red carpets rotting in my haven bags chest, if you want one I can sell it to you for a reasonable price on Remington.

Also, my husband is selling Baby Redwood Stools (the black Asian stools you asked on previous page), if you want you can get them for a reasonable price as well. His in game name is Buddha.
Though, those stools are for sale on the MB regularly you can buy them from there too happy

~ Mystique
1 -1
Score : 762

Heya,

thank you for your offer and so I accept. It seems that you are currently offline, but I will be on for next few hours.

Just PM me (Netex) ingame and we discuss the price for your rotting Carpet and Stools.

Best Regards,
N3

0 0
Score : 345

Well, I'll add mine when I figure out how.

Your bags are all so cool! biggrin

0 0
Score : 1560
Christmas all year round
3 -2
Score : 762
[WiP]

My little Paradise for my main character ^^
wub

5~6 Ornamental Carpets are still missing infront of each seat in my Japanese Restaurant...
fear
5 -3
Score : -2

Hi there!

Thanks for sharing your lovely HB idea! I love that you placed the restaurant next to the garden. That way, people can enjoy the beautiful sunflower field while eating biggrin

I'm working on a similar garden as yours, where I collect each plantable plant in the game, but I'm still missing a few deco only plants. I can see that you have a few that I don't own yet, so would you be willing to sell/trade me some of the cuttings/seeds?

Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,
Bunny

0 0
Score : 45

Thanks Granthese
I love your garden idea!!
Here is my haven bag with Taozen technics

2 0
Score : 4255

stunning bag! adore it! wubhuh

ps. How do you zoom out that far? most of us seem to have struggled with that, so some of the bag is cut off. Any tips? - upon further inspection, it seems you edited your screenshots together is that how you did it Sewest?

8 0
Score : 266
https://imgur.com/vcedgcU

https://imgur.com/yhby1vr

This is my D&D havenbag (yeah some old furniture was used here) the DM is on the toilet in the first screenshot it also shows the unused pieces currently in the D&D board. The second image shows the progression of the 2 male and 1 female heroes (1male is the knight the other one is a mage/shaman) ( the female is the rouge/hunter) It starts at the shop and ends at the final boss fight whit the undead king, his servants and his pet as well as the assasin he hired as gaurd for his beloved pet. The garden part of the haven bag is the first fight in the bird garden (ingore my character on the second link its hard to take an image of a full bag, but he does belong on the first image). i sure hope the images come trough (edit: i see they don't get shown here but its on imagur so i suppose it works.)

0 -1
Score : 1502

Had to wrestle with this bugger meself xD

Step One: Upload on Imgur
Step Two: Open the pic in the new tab(via right click and show the picture)
Step Three: Copy the link with .jpg or.png in the end
Step Four:

0 0
Score : 1107

Grimoira's Havenbag on Remington Server

1 0
Score : 1502
0 -1
Score : 29
2 0
Score : 201

Best bag ive ever seen!