FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Share your new haven bag!

By CalmMind - MEMBER - April 11, 2020, 18:59:22

With the recent revamp, I've found myself wanting to decorate my haven bag for the first time since... well, ever! Since this update has dropped, I've noticed a lot of players going around exploring random haven bags, but that can be a lot of work, so I thought, what better way to get new ideas and inspiration than sharing our creations with each other right here!

So to all of you home invaders, here's my gloriously amazing (work in progress) haven bag! Nyaaaaa~

So, I've shown you mine, you show me... yeah, you know how it goes. Post your terrifyingly amazing or amazingly terrifying pictures bellow. Let's get this going yo! :3
9 0
Reactions 66
Score : 394

How to post a photo? All I do results in that broken file icon showing.

Edit: Thank you for info, CalmMind <3

@CalmMind: Rope Barrier, handyman level 45 recipe.

What kama machines? The room to the left is the workshop and the one to the right is the kitchen. A living room in the middle and a big, green garden to top it all off.
4 0
Score : 694

Oh snap, you're running a business in your bag huh? Enutrof would be proud to see all these kama making machines. tongue 
Nice one!

By the way, what's this rope fence called? I remember seeing it back in the day, but it's as if it's disappeared now. ohmy

1 0

What I do is upload the picture on one of those free storage websites, then open the picture on a new tab so that the URL ends in a .JPG or whatnot, then use the forum tool to post it here.

Alternatively you could just drop the link as text.

3 0
Score : 374

Work in progress but here's my little Gobball hideaway 

6 0

Really naisu. I need to get my hands on those new floor gems pronto.

2 0
Score : 1296

gougaloragran`s lair  Alchemy Guild , always parked in ecaflipus if want to visit ^^
Sultane -Alchemy Headquarters
Anu-Elohim -Alchemy Garden

nice post CalmMind ty

GOUG
3 -2
Score : 704

Hey there,
how are those 3 asian benches called at your 2nd pic, top left corner, and are those still obtainable?

Regards,
N3

0 0

I’ve never seen some of your decorations. ohmy

I’ll have to check achievement rewards and all that.

2 0
Score : 1296

ty^^!was hard work getting them and expensive decos too because the rares are no longer obtainable (4 years looking for a seller of the emerald dofus sculpture:s) , were from events scince beta , still need some few very rare decos like golden -plated dofus , anime tofu stuffed toys (amalia,yugo,perceda,evangeline...i have ruel),golden trophy and silver trophy , theres other rare plushies.... 

0 0
Score : 4247
Here's my little piece of heaven in the chaos of the world ~ 
Thank you for making this thread @CalmMind! 
Adorable and peaceful lil garden you have there yourself huh
16 -1

Ouuu~ Nice! I like your bag. :3

I like it how you have sectioned everything.

3 0

Say, how did you make the UI disappear? 

Edit: thanks for the tip! Here's a full screen version. Still very much WIP. 

2 0
Score : 3371

Control + Shift + Spacebar smile

0 0
Score : 1037
0 -1
Score : 16

Ok, so I'm not sure if I should be the one posting this, or if I even can do it, but here is a similar post but with the same thematic, it's still small but I just thought that maybewe could iteract more as a same community (because you know... in the futre all of us will be together...)
https://www.wakfu.com/es/foro/8-charlas-generales/150787-hilo-muestra-nueva-apariencia-merkasaco-merkamundo

1 0

Thank you! it's actually not only a very good point but a wonderful idea ^^ I think the only worry is the language barriers going forward, I'm hopeful everyone will try and keep things in english as much as possible for the sake of making everything mostly universally understandable/easier to follow ~♡

9 0
Score : 493
5 -2
Score : 4217

made a hobby to give myself the most relaxing garden possible, and these moods REALLY helped, used Soul and Zinit to create that light effect (and they are hidden behind the trees xD)

FYI, the musics I chose for my HB are: Inglorium temple/mecha factory, Incarnum/Wakfu Source and Dofus-era Bonta

EDIT: re-added my pic, accidentaly messed up on mobile, now its back
9 -1

Beautiful! I adore your garden, smart to put the ugly mood barrels behind the trees too x3 thanks for sharing and adding your music of choice! 

EDIT ]
Oh oopsie, your upload is gone! also someone disliked my comment of complimenting your bag rofl.. wow trolls & haters ey xD

11 -1

Your bags look way better than mine. In my defense I can say that I've been playing only for 2 months, so my decoration options are somewhat limited o.O

0 -1
Score : 286

This is my home smile

12 0

That's a really smart way of making walls hahaha

2 0
Score : 1064

What a mess rolleyes 

4 -5

MY EYES fear

0 0
Score : 3371

For me bunnies are the most lovable and cutest animals ever, so I love them very much. I also have 3 of them in real life. Thus when Wabbit Island came to be in this game, I was very happy and delighted to see that there were so many furniture and decorations available from this island that I decided to make my HB on my main character dedicated to Wabbits only wub

(The only things I'm missing are Zwombbit Miniature, and Osamodas Altar. Will be replacing my Ecaflip altar as soon as I get my hands on an Osa Altar)

I hope you enjoy my havenbag huh

The area with the altar is a joke between me and my husband because we used to die so often in game so we both have that section of our HB dedicated to our respective altars wink

~ Mystique
8 0
Score : 130

This one is my fav one by far I was thinking of doing the same thing!

2 0
Score : 704

[WiP][Main Character][Eliotrope]

I still need a few Bonta Haven-Gems, some more (hidden) mood effects and missing Crafting Tables which can now be placed after Haven-Gems' size upgrade ^^

angel

1 -1
Score : 3224

Hi all, this is my home inside Wakfu on Remington, this is my Sadida's Havenbag, his name is Buddha. I'm really enjoying all the beautiful, quirky and creative havenbags so far! It is inspiring to see so many designs!

Still enjoying the game leisurely since the inception of Wakfu, together with my wife (Mystique)  in the real world who already posted her's above smile We worked on the design together, it helped to be able to plant anything and be max level handyman in this case. Hope you enjoy!

Note: If you want to see the big version, simply right-click the image and click 'view image'.

Changed my bag a bit, here is how it currently looks, below:
7 -11
Score : 510

Dear TaoZen,

mind enlightening me how you made these screenshots?

Yours sincerely

0 0
Score : -100
4 -1
Score : 36882
garden is a work in progress at the moment but I finally got my bonta gems so I can start chipping away at it. I need some suggestions 
2 0
Score : 4217

I reccomend getting the soul Mood to give those shining bits like dust on sunlight, plus one mood of it covers a huge area ^^

0 0
Respond to this thread