FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How do you beat Hagan Daz

By BlackJosh2415 - MEMBER - March 27, 2020, 08:37:34

ive read a full threads of people asking how, but it seems he has been changed from needing ot be hit 50 times to 20 times, i dont know how much else has changed, but how do you even beat him even at 20 times it takes me a solid hour just to unlock him, im running iop/Sacri/cra/panda/Xelor/Enu/ and i only really get 1 to 2ap/shield off him every 2 or 3 turns, even when he 'hits' me from a distance and gives the break ice passive thing, its still usually dosent let me do much more, since i cant go up too close otherwise he one shots my level 170 Iop, even at level 1 stasis, its almost 1shots me, seems impossible to do this dungeon unless you are constantly kiting him and even then takes an hour because of it.
is there something im missing?is this just what bad game design looks like, or is there a mechanic i dont know how to abuse or something, please any help would be apprieacted, just trying to drop a book for achievement, and it apparently doesnt drop anywhere else
(its the damaged Journal i dunno if they changed it to make it drop other places i really hope they did, but as far as i know it only drops in hagan daz)

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 793

I dont know is he change a lot but when he need to be moved and after devs change it to ap/mp shield i box him with sadida dolls and kill him. He cant move and only hit range some times so you have any time you need. Maybe it work different now didnt play a lot last 2 years.

0 0
Score : 686

How do you remove ap/mp with sadida, they've changed sadida a little bit,
i have one but havent looked too in depth in them you scan summon a doll that summons other dolls, but the one doll removes range, the others just heal or attack or block
range doesnt do anything for removing shield to my knowledege

I know the whole ap removal is how it works, as well as pushing, but i dont have a reliable way of removing his ap, and since its only on ap removal its a little hard to do, usually takes 20+ turns to kill him with my method, but im sure there are better ways to do it, i just dont know how.

right now my way of killing him is removing mp with cra and pushing with cra into wall, then constantly pushing him every turn and removing ap with xelor when i can, but like i said i only have like 2-3 at best shield removed per 3 turns or so 

0 0
Score : 1044

We spammed this Dungeon a long time ago. The best way we found to do it was by having everyone that does not have a push spells with push back damage equip their woyal bow of pwodding so everyone can help removing charges.
Have some positioner go first, put him in front of an obstacle and push away. 

0 0
Score : 16278

After the revamp, being hit by his sword attack gives an effect that allows to "break the ice", but for being used from distance 1 (if I recall it well), up to three times. That allows any class and sidekick to cause pushing against something or someone in order to weaken the armor. Just be careful with that flail counter attack, and try to have some obstacle in his way so he can't absorb-attract your char toward him for being smacked.

0 0
Score : 793

I doing him with full team 2x3 with 2 accountssmile  while doll's hold him other remove ap mp. I use block dolls. Sadida remove mp, all earth brach is mp removal skills and Xelor, Enutrof remove ap. Enutrof can remove some mp and feca too.Then skip turn with other chracter till shield dont go down. My team was Sadida,Xelor,Feca,Mask,Enutrof,Fogger. I just give you a tip how to hold him with dolls so you can just insta skip turns if class cant remove mp or ap.
As i sayed i didnt do it for a long time, maybe something change but it was pretty fast not very fast but still.

0 0
Score : 376

I like to Use Eniripsa as with your passive you can push him 3 times, and with super coney that's another bonus 2, so 5 pushes/chances to reduce his AP/The buff.
EcaFlip/Hupper also have the ability to reduce multiple APs/Buff per turn, and luckily i run all 3x of these heros so usually the fight don't take thaaat long.

Although you have a spell to give him -100AP as Eniripsa, it doesn't actually remove any numbers from his perk tongue

I honestly find the rest of the dungeon harder than the boss, because those units are so annoying to deal with tongue and luckily the boss is on 2 MP so you can ignore him and kill everything then deal with him safely later on

0 0
Score : 872

His state doesn't decrease unless you successfully remove AP from him. That means it's more useful to have a xelor / other class with Willpower boosted. It's particularly annoying to get him from level 20 to level 0 since he gets a buff to Willpower each time you take an AP, and you have to take 20 AP total. Just plan to steal AP or cause collisions as many times as possible per turn while avoiding his melee smack. 

As his state gets lower, he gets more MP and becomes more dangerous. It's tempting to remove MP but remember, if you steal MP from him, it boosts his Willpower too. So it'll make the AP drain process slower.

1 0
Score : 661

Hagen daz ain't worth the trouble. 

3 -1
Score : 872

most legit comment in this thread.

2 0
Respond to this thread