FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Coming back to wakfu, which server to pick

By LittleBerryBig - MEMBER - March 15, 2020, 00:59:47

It's been years since I've last played wakfu seriously but I don't remember which server I used to play in tbh. Which english speaking server has the most active population atm? I may already have mains in that server but I'm not sure. I don't even remember which account I mained. I don't mind starting anew. 

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 110

International servers will be merged into a single server, so I believe it doesn't make that much of a difference in which to start with population issues.

0 0
Score : 7423

The merge as Quatiama mentioned, is coming sooner than later, and this time we have confirmation about the same from the team. Other than that, you can start on Remington for International players or if you already have characters on other servers, please don't hesitate to play there for a bit. Merge will bring them all together,

Will have more news from the team soon, can expect the merge this year itself by the speed at which the team is working now.

0 0
Score : 920

It depends if you want to play with french people or not.
There will be 2 merges. 1 is about the two french servers and the other merge is about all the other servers.
Dathura and Aerafal (the two french servers) will be merged so if you want to play with only french people choose one of those. If not then choose Remington.

If you also looking for a guild as a returning player feel free to join our level 10 guild, Network.
Message me on discord if interested: Mael28#1274

0 0
Score : 1748

Right now Remington is the most populated English server. Ankama said all servers will be merged into two but they announced a server merge since 2017 so...

0 0
Score : 9409

remington is more popular, so just start there.

like everyone said, it will eventually be moot. but you want population, so the pop's on remington.

0 0
Respond to this thread