FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Shutdown juste when you are in a dungeon, amazing...

By Mael28 - MEMBER - March 10, 2020, 10:41:02
AnkaTracker

The feeling when you are in a 186 dungeon with friends and you suddenly see a shutdown in  30mins.
Come on they don't even let us know 1 hour before.
Right! On the forum it was told 1 hour before but who checks the forum everytime they do a run?

We still tried (we were in room 2) and got till boss, killed everyone and we started boss and then got disconnected. Cool.

So just a recommendation about that, Ankama should let us know 1 min before. I'm not even kidding when you start a dungeon in comp mode with 1min or 30mins it's not enough so let's make it quick instead of waiting 30mins of out time + a run.

I miss the old days when they were telling us 12 hours before. Sadly, things change...

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we did communicate it albeit last minute. It was necessary for us to restart the servers as soon as possible.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 2
Score : 1857

I think it is rational to expect such information would be given on main page of each game in Ankama Launcher.
It is sad, even the launcher doesn't tell us those like information.

0 0

Hi guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we did communicate it albeit last minute. It was necessary for us to restart the servers as soon as possible.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread