FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bless Ankama

By SeanPR1 - MEMBER - March 03, 2020, 18:20:38

God Bless Ankama and the development team for this next amazing update to come.

16 -4
Reactions 15
Score : 424

Kinda random but ok.

6 -1
Score : 151

thnx  wakfu team for the generous content of the 1.67 update  . :thumbsup: for all the suprisesfire

10 -3
Score : 4247

yeah lately Ankama has been awesome. 

7 0
Score : 1270

thanks Ankama ^^
GOUG

4 0
Score : 2068

It is pretty cool, except for the sadness of HW. Even if they cover up the environment with more rewards, I doubt it will be anywhere near.
I hope the few flaws can be covered on beta before coming up to live.

But yeah, they're doing good work

3 -1
Score : 3304

Agree. Finally ill leave.

3 -3
Score : 394

God? Which god? Be more precise. There are, like, 15 of them or so...

Aside from that though, I agree. I like my Haven Bag and can't wait for the upgrade <3

2 0
Score : 4628

There's only 12, not counting Rushu and Eliatrope

1 0
Score : 1242

Care to elaborate? The only good thing I see is the character color edit update and haven world exploit removal.

Those are two SIDE features of the game, it barely if at all touches the foundation of the game.

1 -4

Foggernaut rework, havenbag rework, booster popup removal, free zinit

2 0
Score : 135

Melonnissise|2020-03-05 21:02:04
Care to elaborate? The only good thing I see is the character color edit update and haven world exploit removal.

Those are two SIDE features of the game, it barely if at all touches the foundation of the game.

But what do you expect? This Game is like many years old... and still runs on Java Kit that can't even use the Resources of Modern Systems properly, causing memory leaks and stutter. On top of that there is a huge amount of Content which just cant be changed with the snap of a finger.

I mean, if this would be Square Enix, ending FFXIV 1.0 in a incredible Apocalypse Event like 2014 and coming back with one of the most popular MMORPGs on the Market, it would be a different thing.

But Ankama clearly and publicly admitted that Wakfu is not doing well. And most likely it is the french playerbase which keeps it alive overall. All things considered it is surprising that they still put up so much updates and development at all... They barely will have the Resources to make big changes happening, let alone the Income from this Game to even justify it.

Melonnissise|2020-03-05 23:59:11
Yeah, let's focus all the money on side features instead of on the foundation. Clearly they still have funds to invest into the game, so let's not look for excuses when it comes to funds.

It's not the side features which will make them attract new users though, you can trust me on that.

You obviusly don't know what you are talking about.

Or if you really have that much insight on Ankama, you might share youre secrets!?
1 0

Yeah, let's focus all the money on side features instead of on the foundation. Clearly they still have funds to invest into the game, so let's not look for excuses when it comes to funds.

It's not the side features which will make them attract new users though, you can trust me on that.

1 -5

Melonnissise|2020-03-05 23:59:11

You underestimate the power of nice visuals for publicity
1 0

Not really, a shallow game can look as god as it wants but it won't keep people around. You of all people should know this cody.

0 -1
Respond to this thread