FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

dedicate player vs casual player

By mafelein - MEMBER - March 01, 2020, 02:44:12
AnkaTracker
Reactions 32
Score : 1296

well be part of it or get lost .... saying  easy is not relate to faster in games is just lol

i made this because there are different perspectives ...point of views this is mine
*all that are not agree to this post are saying we all players are equals?explain! then
*all that are not agree to this post are saying all work fine in game? explain!

then expose yours i dont own the 100% of the true of nothing,  so come on you and some other people are just trying to debate on ridiculous minor arguments and dont adding nothing to the thread

expose your point of view as i already told before help me if you see my ideas are not well structure ...theres a lot of people complaining around so speak about

casual players  and dedicate players both are in game and even if theres hypocrite players that dont realize they dont help nothing at all the game but come to forums to just seed chaos and try silence others ...ok try harder because i will not be shut down with lame arguments

BRING YOUR POINT OF VIEW TO HELP ANKAMA MAKE BETTER REWORKS !

0 -3
Score : 4391

"well be part of it or get lost .... saying  easy is not relate to faster in games is just lol"

It's not "lol", it's a fact. If ease correlates well to difficulty which is by all means of the word is harder to complete then he's right. A Hard mode could be faster than Easy. For example, in Disgaea there are instant kill Bills you can use to speed up the game. It's harder to survive(Difficult) but fight will go by faster because you can one shot everything.

MapleStory is definitely an easier game than Wakfu, but it's definitely slower to reach end game. 

There are definitely parts of this game that is just a little too hardcore.  There's a great case to be made that after discovering enemy spells, they should be cataloged somewhere. I don't mind discovering a boss if it's mechanics are obvious. But how much range spell use? Is it even range modifable? How much AP do I need to remove before he doesn't use X spell? The latter is arguably easier, but it's also crazy unpredictable, how can you tell me he won't use a spell when he could just swap out when he feels like it? Croc does it all the time. Like he won't hit away on certain turns, he'll dodge then use a splash fountain spell. That's ridiculous. And I do ultimate content on FFXIV.

There's also no reason why bosses can do things like insta-kill summons. It's not a good mechanic but it exist. Almost telling you "You picked the wrong class".

Also Dark souls very fast game if you understand the controls. Still the defining hard game of the decade. Time allotted =/= difficulty is the point. I doubt there's a definitive equation for difficulty. 

3 0
Score : 766

mafelein|2020-03-05 09:17:01
 but Crossfang saying  easy is not relate to faster in games is just lol

What? Mind fixing your sentences? 

expose your point of view as i already told before help me if you see this dont make sense ... but Crossfang saying  easy is not relate to faster in games is just lol

BRING YOUR POINT OF VIEW TO HELP ANKAMA MAKE BETTER REWORKS !

Ok , ok , chill. You seemed agitated or something.No need do go all caps on me. I'm easy to talk to. 

I dont really need to bring anything at this point. As I've been seeing good changes in Wakfu's news feed lately.(from the HW system for all, free zinit,haven bag designs, booster system being more friendly to non-boosters, and cheap boosters) I think they're on the right track. 

The difficulty in the game is fine for me. They dont really need to change it. But IF...ok if...they decide to make things easier for casual players like me, it's a good bonus to us , but like I said , it's not really necessary. The casual players should adopt on how to work things out.

Dedicated players might  take a long break or just want to do casual things to breathe from their previous grinds.  Casual players can become active and be motivated to do some hard task as well. In the end , this "dedicated" and "casual"  term doesnt really matter , because most people can shift to either side at any time.

well be part of it or get lost ....
i made this because there are different perspectives ...point of views this is mine

then expose yours i dont own the 100% of the true of nothing,  so come on you and some other people are just trying to debate on ridiculous minor arguments and dont adding nothing to the thread

Are you trying to say that my opinions are ridiculious and has no part in this thread? I'm just trying to counter your other statements as it is ridiculious and ignorant itself.  Look in the mirror buddy, before you talk the talk. 
8 0

Hi guys,

We'll be closing this thread temporarily until heads have cooled down.

[Flatops]