FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How would I know if a haven world auction is happening?

By MariosCode - MEMBER - February 24, 2020, 06:32:21
AnkaTracker

I see the last time an admin responded about haven world auctions seems to have been half a year ago saying there are no auctions scheduled.

has that changed, and when an auction is happening in-game how would I know about it? I wouldn't want to miss an auction, but I don't know where to look to know if an auction is going on.

I'm in the Nox server. My guild has about 200m kamas, hopefully that's enough to win an auction.

If haven worlds are limited due to server costs, is there any way I can just pay ankama for a haven world? I'd happily pay ankama $500 for a haven world. If that's not an option, I've got the 200m still to win an auction, how would I know about auctions so I don't miss the next one?

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi MariosCode,

We will be publishing a news in the official website announcing that there will be a Haven World auction. As of the moment, there are no auctions scheduled.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 8

Hi MariosCode,

We will be publishing a news in the official website announcing that there will be a Haven World auction. As of the moment, there are no auctions scheduled.

[Flatops]

Score : 1748

MariosCode
I see the last time an admin responded about haven world auctions seems to have been half a year ago saying there are no auctions scheduled.

has that changed, and when an auction is happening in-game how would I know about it? I wouldn't want to miss an auction, but I don't know where to look to know if an auction is going on.

I'm in the Nox server. My guild has about 200m kamas, hopefully that's enough to win an auction.

If haven worlds are limited due to server costs, is there any way I can just pay ankama for a haven world? I'd happily pay ankama $500 for a haven world. If that's not an option, I've got the 200m still to win an auction, how would I know about auctions so I don't miss the next one?

Are we sure the limited number of HWs in each server is due to hardware limitations? Maybe is that Wakfu was coded in a certain way that brought to light the HWs problem only when it was too late to fix it? Each new character receives an expandable HB, what affects the server performance more: thousands and thousands of HBs or some HWs?

About the next auction, stay calm. Ankama announces in all its channels whenever there's a new auction so as long you check the Wakfu news time to time you will know. 200M may not be enough to win one btw, specially when talking about Nox. Most probably there will be no a new auction till the server merge though, if they do something like an HW auction before the server merge there may be a revolt lol, people are waiting since the 2017 after all. In any case I suggest you to save at least 500M meanwhile. Best luck.
1 -1
Score : 3582

I don't think there are any more auctions planned, ever.

1 0
Score : 135

It is so pointless that they hide away Heaven Worlds behind that System. Especially considering that there will be many Heaven Worlds unused from Guilds which don't have active Players anymore...

2 0
Score : 3385

"Siu" would say - You dont need it.

0 0
Score : 153

This is not a good time for auction anyways ....why ?because we have poison sharks in the tank that even without auction  can buy heaven worlds .... theres a storm ^^ trying to buy or get all without auctions ....imagine if auction starts , just like  last goverment in remington  all new heavenworld will have just 1 top owner and we all know who is him but in forums is unspeakable.
before auction server must be aware theres some nox in game trying to bring chaos to the others . defend a clean game !
GOUG

0 0
Score : 135

nipples|2020-02-26 02:25:51
This is not a good time for auction anyways ....why ?because we have poison sharks in the tank that even without auction  can buy heaven worlds .... theres a storm ^^ trying to buy or get all without auctions ....imagine if auction starts , just like  last goverment in remington  all new heavenworld will have just 1 top owner and we all know who is him but in forums is unspeakable.
before auction server must be aware theres some nox in game trying to bring chaos to the others . defend a clean game !
GOUG

Yes, i think getting a Heaven World should not be a competitive Matter. Especially not in a game which basically exists since Years, making it almost impossible for any non-seasoned Player to even remotely come up with the necessary funds to win an auction!

Maybe there should just be some certain requirement of Kamas and/or Recources that every Guild can basically aim for to achieve for unlocking a Heaven World.
It maybe could even be some harder and longer Quest-Line (Compared to the Life of a Hunter e.g.) to unlock it.
2 0
Score : 918

You won't have auctions anymore. Only way to get HW now is to wait till 1.67 and pay 100,000GPS

3 -2
Respond to this thread