FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Big conspiracy ? Ankama cares... of give a ++++?

By mafelein - MEMBER - February 13, 2020, 17:19:16
AnkaTracker

HI Ankama , this is directly to you ...
It is possible YOU answer this questions?

-Do Ankama cares or not about in-game server problems?
-Do Ankama will or not do anything to control that toxic players that still use their social power to abuse and harm the whole server in different ways?
-It is possible Ankama pay once per week a CM in-game to control social(nations)chaos ?
-Is Ankama aware that social(nations)chaos in a server means more players that quit game?
-Is Ankama aware that quit a game is per se bad comments for the company?
-Is Ankama aware that even if french is your native language some other huge community is international and is a missrespect dont answer english threads?

We love your game , we love your art  but we also will love some love from the company and a big brother watch ...i already have 6 accounts permabanned from forums just to speak aloud of toxic players damaging server social enviroment , i hope really someday you be aware wakfu have more potential than your other games and make wakfu better .

please answer! is not damaging be clear or transparent , some people like me have been worried about this social toxicity into server .... because only the most toxic people that have played wakfu are the actual powerful players in game ...with few that are not .

The video link is just a little proof of the social problems in-game .

I also hope you stop punish players like me that only want a chill game time .

best regards,

GOUG

kelba taxes are 70% ...this is not fair for new players  or those who dont have heavenworlds.

dragon trying to speaking with gods for the good among us !

25 -2
First Ankama intervention

Hello mafelein,

Thank you for the feedback regarding the Political system. Your Governor has been voted through the system and during their mandate, they can set taxes, define laws and such. I would suggest for the next election, you vote for the people that would serve your best interest as that's how the feature is.  If you think there has been a violation of the terms of use, kindly file a ticket here for checking. Thanks!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 35
Score : 3899

Kelba taxes are actually 33% and this is because the governer who won decreed it so.

But yeah I hope the politics get revamped soon

0 -6
Score : 408

Last night and this morning, Kelba's taxes on Rem were 70%. Now taxes are 5%. But this does not make the governor or his guild less toxic.

6 0
Score : 563

How could they be NOT aware of all of those things?

I mean, some of those issues are exist for atleast 7 Years or longer now. Many people left the Game, some servers had to be merged or cut off.

It is just not going well for Wakfu, atleast not outside of the French Community.

The Game is not dead (yet), but mostly on life support.
You can imagine Wakfu like the crippled Animal that you loved all youre Life and took care for. In some way you know that it would be the better decision to just put it to sleep, but somehow you try to prevent it and go a mile to deny the inevitable. While in fact it might would be better to just get the unavoidable final decision done and get over with it.

Most Companies would have just closed the Game a long time ago...

0 -1
Score : 1599

These things are what makes wakfu fun tho.

if some click thinks it can take over the government and have fun within the mechanics that are present in the game that's not a flaw its intended the alt army voting probably isn't but the fact that you can take over the government and cause mayhem is (wakfu originally was sandbox mmo and player run gov very much fits to that)

arguments can be made for is it fun for the faction getting battered in byproducst can be made but id also argue its partially at the faul of them for not also voting (vast majority of player base dosent vote and this is what you get if you ignore it)

and its what makes wakfu charming for those who care about national politics in this game. sure id prefer 1 vote per account or something similar but lets be honest here if some faction wanst to hijack they can even without.

im not saying this coz im brak im saying this coz i support usage of in game mechanics any length they can stretch sure it sucks alts were used and that is an issue but the hijack itself ?

10/10 haven't had a laugh this good in ages.

3 -13
Score : 467

No, this is not fun, it's sabotage. Taking advantage of systems faults to hinder the gaming experience of other players isn't something you can be proud or happy about.

The taxes are one thing but in Bonta you can't trade items directly with anyone. I got -36 citizen points from giving a friend 3 hazel wood the day before yesterday. It got kafkan absurd when killing Bliblis was Brutish (-10 cp) but there also were to many of them (+ 10 cp). Last I looked this government had collected over 1 500 000 000 kamas but the nation funds where about 12 000 000 kamas. Where did the money go?

Ankama's reaction to this is already far too late. This should have been resolved in 24 hours.

8 0

Direct question to Ankama, let's see if they respond

5 0

Hello mafelein,

Thank you for the feedback regarding the Political system. Your Governor has been voted through the system and during their mandate, they can set taxes, define laws and such. I would suggest for the next election, you vote for the people that would serve your best interest as that's how the feature is.  If you think there has been a violation of the terms of use, kindly file a ticket here for checking. Thanks!

[Flatops]

Any progress on the politics revamp? It was announced back in 2018...

7 0
Score : -94

I have a better suggestion! engage in a Brakmar!

1 -7
Score : 1296

silent good is same as no good at all! 
no hail for corruption no hail to cheaters no hail to false kings no hail to senseless power.
flames all around in the name of good.
GOUG

3 0

RainbowChampion|2020-02-14 08:40:56
No, this is not fun, it's sabotage. Taking advantage of systems faults to hinder the gaming experience of other players isn't something you can be proud or happy about.

The taxes are one thing but in Bonta you can't trade items directly with anyone. I got -36 citizen points from giving a friend 3 hazel wood the day before yesterday. It got kafkan absurd when killing Bliblis was Brutish (-10 cp) but there also were to many of them (+ 10 cp). Last I looked this government had collected over 1 500 000 000 kamas but the nation funds where about 12 000 000 kamas. Where did the money go?

Ankama's reaction to this is already far too late. This should have been resolved in 24 hours.

kinda the point here. A foreign nation in game can take over your nation and cause a mess the question is why didint your nation mobilize to prevent this? Surely the largest population nation can counter obvious brakmarian influence?

This is in you guys in bonta you let this happen as you didn't defend your nation's interest and let the glorious brakmarian emperor to walk thro and take it.

this is how politics work in wakfu people can run in for the gov and they can be there for colorful reasons.

the system works as intended here and i would be saying the same even if this hapend to brakmar.

Shenbatu|2020-02-14 18:44:36
So politics work by using bots and alt accounts to vote a random nobody in as governor? Makes perfect sense bro.

,, no bots were used. alts maeby but thats hardly using any kind of bot you need to grind the cp for the alts to get them to be able to vote and they need to have booster even to have the option to vote.

also your misunderstanding on purpose the fact that its possible to overtake a nation from anohter and it being allowed and part of the game mechanics is the point im saying here.

and if you cant see whos behind the mess even with the obvious hints laid before you let me frame this in another way this is hardly any surprise to anyone with any experience in brakmar goverment.
2 -9
Score : 3217

So politics work by using bots and alt accounts to vote a random nobody in as governor? Makes perfect sense bro.

9 0

It is truly amazing how such a small community, which the international playerbase of Wakfu is right now, still find ways to mess itself up big times!

1 -1

Born-Stubborn|2020-02-15 01:34:45
Ankama doesn’t care about in-game political system, even if 4 nations are abusively have taken by hundreds of fake characters which are farmed to be just voting.
They actually ‘support’ them, because they are the ones who buy booster.
Ankama just let all these things happen in the name of democracy.
What a good joke.

As you can see the official statement, ankama devs don’t want to, and didn’t try to look what’s really going on in the game.
In other words, they say “if you don’t like the game feature, please quit this game. We have french community. You are just minority. Thanks for your patience!”

It is just another way to promote the paid Booster features.
0 -1

.. would you prefer all account being able to vote? coz if you think multi voting is problem. Imagine not needing to pay for sub to vote.

can we please have some sort of reality in the discussion?

1 -5
Score : 135

ImperiumOfMan|2020-02-15 03:09:20
.. would you prefer all account being able to vote? coz if you think multi voting is problem. Imagine not needing to pay for sub to vote.

can we please have some sort of reality in the discussion?

Doesn't matter how you turn it around. I can guarantee you that the conecpt of having votes only for paying players has nothing to do with this. It is just another way to promote buying boosters.
0 -2

Right to vote only by subscription is NOT democratic, it's plutocratic. Evil. Wrong.

2 -2
Score : 7414

I found this tutorial video on Wakfu Int (Official Wakfu Int youtube channel) and it says at 1:24 mark that "In order to prevent abuse of this system, Only one vote per account is admitted."

That's not the case some how. I'm not sure if that was a mistake from the team back in 2014 or if it is a bug which existed since then, If it is a bug then the current situation is a clear case of bug abuse. And in contrary to that, this might be the right time to go ahead and Warn/Ban the current perpetrators  and to set an example for this to not happen again, and to discourage alt vote at once.

If it is a mistake due to some translation.. 

The tutorial video about which I'm talking about :  https://youtu.be/-dIZvzgBc8Q

Have fun any way. smile
6 0
Score : 3217

To be fair, they just create a ton of accounts and use them to vote. I guess if you have the money to put on subbing all those accounts... This was always a problem but never on a scale like this.

0 0
Score : 164

guys . would u for god sake send ur complains about the company to THE company . any ppl that acctualy respond to this are just devs doing their jobs . 

shuttle127|2020-02-14 11:04:59
The quickest revamp would be to let everyone vote, not just people with a booster. Or did they already do that and I missed it?

RainbowChampion|2020-02-14 11:17:25
Totally inadequate, Ankama. Your product is moribund because you do not listen to your playerbase. Your marketing is non-existent and your attempt to buff some life into it with the half-baked third season of the animated series in Netflix pitiful. 

idk what can a game dev do about these . can u just discust the point here and stop inflating ur arguments with sterotypical msgs . ur miss guided critsim will just make who ever run the forums a little more iritated thats all .

and about the main thing . it was a simple a troll run by the govs . it is bound to happen and it happened before the attention surrounding it  just keep more ppl want to do it .  and acctualy thats all the political side of the game has to offer as an experience .''troll potential" thats why theres hunderds  of players with boosters and barely anyone run for gov. but again not allowing these kind of the stuff wonder whats the job of the governor will be cause anything that acctualy significant does have possibilities to troll with say : making a species prottected /  making it prottected to stop ppl from lvling and be able to send more ppl to jail .. so as far as my idea of the how the game going or how it was i dont think this will ever stop from being a probleme . if u want to stop it run for gov contact ppl . make friends who will vote for u ... 
2 -6

If all we get here, the official forum, is the devs that is the companys problem. They've put the devs in this situation and I don't give a tiny rats ass how much it demotivates them. That is all on Ankama. My criticism is directly to the point but I don't expect nitwits to see it.

3 0
Score : 1296

we all know the problems and we need give also ideas to fix it somehow doable , because their plans never fits for all of us .

so thinking about this and all the other social problems in server i mean probably the biggest (in my opinion) is the problem in the parallelism of social aproach and the solo grind game is designed ... ill try make myself clear:
+social aproach: for me in game is the mechanic of enjoy the game with others 
+solo grind : for me is the moment after 1 year after playing you realize you need to build a team for enjoy the game .... because its clear is so hard match with others in hard content or ultimate bosses

probably theres a way to mix at some point whithout destroy that parallelism that some playerbase enjoy already ...so i suggest rewarding socialize by ip , like mentor system but in the best way possible ... we all know mentor system is still like in a beta version , it could be more rewarding  and for me is simple image that this could be implemented in nations goverments . If the territory fight dont means nothing to no one then is too hard that players feel like patriots , and if theres no patriots then nation wars is broken ...like it is now .
so what kind of rewards im suggesting ? big rewards for socialize for good ... example .
-imagine have to carry  new players to epic s50 als dungeons and get a extra end of season chest or something ...
-end of season chests  for ,knights of all nations  hunting enviromental bounties of other nations  or open pvp if the offender have been in prison for same reason in a week x times 

I dont know if my suggestion helps or not but the big idea im suggesting is to make a endgame rewarding system for social impact .

best regards ,

GOUG
P.D : i really dont know if is possible to disable monopoly  of the powerful players (im not against it , anyways they deserve their kamas for play wise and dedicated ) but i think that if they also want more rewards by helping low lvl players this at least make seem the community more unite for a new player .

3 0

RainbowChampion|2020-02-15 09:27:20
Right to vote only by subscription is NOT democratic, it's plutocratic. Evil. Wrong.

thats neat but this is a game and if all can vote what excatly would prevent me for making 200 alt accounts to vote myself in as eternal emperor of the za warudo?

RainbowChampion|2020-02-15 09:09:42
If all we get here, the official forum, is the devs that is the companys problem. They've put the devs in this situation and I don't give a tiny rats ass how much it demotivates them. That is all on Ankama. My criticism is directly to the point but I don't expect nitwits to see it.

okay bud calm down. i saw few of your messages and they're rapidly approaching the land of eternal tilt. Youre becoming defamatory and down right unpleasant yourself here you might not agree that its part of the game but it is in the game and therefore part of it and your yelling and calling ankama and other by names will not solve anything.

even if hijacking gov was wrong (wich it isnt but thats just me) two wrongs dont make 1 right so plox behave aight
2 -2

ImperiumOfMan|2020-02-15 11:47:31

RainbowChampion|2020-02-15 09:27:20

thats neat but this is a game and if all can vote what excatly would prevent me for making 200 alt accounts to vote myself in as eternal emperor of the za warudo?

It's not democratic, it's american.
When America was founded, only the rich could vote.

As for abuse, just make it 1 vote per IP, like how battlefields work.
And if someone spoofs a lot of IPs, it will still take a lot of time an will get drowned out by actual player votes.
5 -1
Score : 1457

mafelein
(...)
-Is Ankama aware that even if french is your native language some other huge community is international and is a missrespect dont answer english threads?
(...)

Well, In comparison to the spanish forums (wich are almost as active as this one), the english forums are quite better in terms on ankama's participation, there is almost never an official response to anything and there is plenty of outdated info
2 0
Score : 1748

There's no Spanish community manager anymore?

0 0

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your feedback, we'll share them with the team for discussion. If you experienced any violations of the terms of use, kindly contact our Support team here. We'd have to moderate this thread as some posts are already out of topic.

[Flatops]