FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Solo Challenge

By Cerabina - MEMBER - February 13, 2020, 06:10:03

I thought about a little Challenge.

Thie Idea would be creating a new account and play as a single char Player from 1 to 200.
No Heroes, no Multi-Box and no Powerleveling by higher lvld friends/guild-mates.

And then stream it, or upload it on Youtube etc.

I would love to see that, considering there are some High Level Players who try to tell others that the Game is not grindy and you can easily reach 200 in like 2 weeks (was one of the claims i remember!).

Anybody?

2 0
Reactions 10
Score : 4286

without heroes is rough...

0 0
Score : 563

Cecet01|2020-02-13 07:50:36
without heroes is rough...

I know tongue
0 0
Score : 613

I don't even have a 200 and I've been playing forever. Even with Astrub Knight, Pandora/Chad at level 160, environment quests, and seeds for hunters quests, there's no way 1-200 gets done in 2 weeks, even for a no-lifer.

There are questlines for almost every level range, but without a booster there's not enough XP to get to the next one without extra grinding, and that requires gear, which with the current system is suuuuuuper tedious.

If someone actually did this, though, what reward would they get? People need incentive.

0 0
Score : 17617

It would basically be moving from one region to another doing non-combat environmental quests (or easy mob combats with an Astrub Knight) all the time. If you have enough Kamas from sales, you might even get another sidekick from market. But 2 weeks wouldn't be enough time. Even for a no-lifer, not enough willpower to play like that about non-stop for 2 weeks, nor to record it (that would be even more boring to watch than to play).

0 0
Score : 546

I basically did this and as mentioned above it was 99% doing environmental quests on Moon Island. Played casually, I'd say around 20-30 hours a week. Took me around 5 months from lvl 1 to 200 (but I spent quite some time on lvling professions as well). Not easy, not terrible - go for it if you don't wanna buy boosters. It should be even easier now with Pandalucia having better XP for those quests I believe.

PS. For some reason it says "Status : Former subscriber" on my account. Kinda curious why is that - this account is since closed beta, so maybe everyone was "subscriber" at some point?

0 0
Score : 17617

I'm cheapskate too, never paid for one, but they give those temporary Boosters for compensating for something they broke somewhere else sometimes, tongue might be the cause as it doesn't seem to difference paid ones from gift ones.

0 0

shuttle127|2020-02-13 11:53:11
I don't even have a 200 and I've been playing forever. Even with Astrub Knight, Pandora/Chad at level 160, environment quests, and seeds for hunters quests, there's no way 1-200 gets done in 2 weeks, even for a no-lifer.

There are questlines for almost every level range, but without a booster there's not enough XP to get to the next one without extra grinding, and that requires gear, which with the current system is suuuuuuper tedious.

If someone actually did this, though, what reward would they get? People need incentive.

I mostly came up with this idea to see if some of the people, which often like to claim that leveling can be done very fast and easy in no time, are able to proof it. While in fact i, and many others know very well, that it is a frikin chore and a long grind.

But in all honesty, i don't expect much to happen from said people here, because they also know how reality looks.
0 0
Score : 1496

Well I'm about to hit 200 for the first time, but I don't really care, I've never been focused on trying to get to there. That way of thinking just kept me on the game, as I couldn't be discouraged by a long grind that was inexistent for me.
The main problem people have with wakfu is setting getting to 200 as the only goal, and thinking grinding is the only thing you can do before getting there. Of course seeing things that way would discourage most of the players, that is obvious.

1 0
Score : 1627

Want a Real Solo Challenge?

Join Phaeris Server, a ghost town, barely 0~2 players online at any give time on the entire Server.

Player Trading & Market is next to Non-Existence.

The Genuine Iron Man Mode.

6 0

Happy999|2020-02-16 08:24:29
Want a Real Solo Challenge?

Join Phaeris Server, a ghost town, barely 0~2 players online at any give time on the entire Server.

Player Trading & Market is next to Non-Existence.

The Genuine Iron Man Mode.

Sounds like a good Server to play with 2 Hero Accounts ohmy
1 0
Respond to this thread