FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Farewell

By Huezildo - MEMBER - February 08, 2020, 01:21:18
AnkaTracker

How do I delete my Wakfu account?

when I they lounch a new Monoaccount server I may consider come back, but for now, if anyone knows how to delete an account please let me know.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Replying to ImperiumOfMan

Hi ImperiumOfMan,

On the contrary we've made improvements regarding our communication through the years and we do our best to share with you our plans. We also ask for the community's opinion on the features that they would like to improve and/or experience in the future. 

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 28
Score : 1912

why not just leave account being inactive?

0 0
Score : 1839

because everytime I come back to this game, its just because I miss playing with the classes that I like, and after I come back I realize the thousands and thousands of issues this game have, and that the company does not give a **** about it. I want to keep myself from trying again and wasting my time. If I do come back, it will be worth having the experience of start all over again, but now with a really good experience of leveling up, which to be honest I don't remember having it in this game. So yes I will delete my chars lvl 195+, delete my 2k ogrines in my account, delete my achievements, my gear, my 10mk, etc... I do not want those things to bring me back to this game because it is definitely not worth it, there is no one to level up with, it is not fun to play and I can not enjoy when I am logged in, it feels like a work that its not paying enough.

Sorry for the long answer, but that is it.

6 0
Score : 481

You have to contact the Ankama Support and provide some ID proof which includes the information set in youre account. If you do that, they can delete the account for you.

But be sure about it! They won't be able to restore it.

0 0
Score : 1839

thank you, i will do that

1 0
Score : 1064

Sad to see someone that loves the game go but this game will never live up to what it could have been. Our suggestions are never taken seriously unless they're the ones coming up with the ideas.

Final Fantasy XIV was a success and still is a success because they realized how important it was to create a fun experience for the players. The game shouldn't be created to please the developers, the game should be made to please the players. The moment you ask them to change the meta so people can play the game for fun and not require certain classes they'd rather jump off a cliff than consider doing that. This game could be like Maplestory where your one character could achieve great things no matter what party or dungeon you join. But nope, let's keep the same rigid meta which leads people down avoiding other players.

5 -1

Huezildo|2020-02-08 18:42:05
because everytime I come back to this game, its just because I miss playing with the classes that I like, and after I come back I realize the thousands and thousands of issues this game have, and that the company does not give a **** about it. I want to keep myself from trying again and wasting my time. If I do come back, it will be worth having the experience of start all over again, but now with a really good experience of leveling up, which to be honest I don't remember having it in this game. So yes I will delete my chars lvl 195+, delete my 2k ogrines in my account, delete my achievements, my gear, my 10mk, etc... I do not want those things to bring me back to this game because it is definitely not worth it, there is no one to level up with, it is not fun to play and I can not enjoy when I am logged in, it feels like a work that its not paying enough.

I can relate to this more as you even could imagine! It just feels like betting on a dead horse. Especially considering how time consuming this Game is. I often think i could take the Time i have (and might will have) in Wakfu, and spend the first half of it with different Game Experiences, and the other half with doing more important things in my life as grinding for s***** RNG and slow exp.

Also we don't know how long this Game will survive, and they still could pull the plug anytime (Like most other Companies would have done already!). I guess it is mainly the French Server which makes them keeping the Game running in the end.

Sometimes it is the right decision to go Cold Turkey from something i guess. Wakfu can also be quite addictive, which i know very well, and can eat up youre time in unhealthy amounts (while still not feeling any kind of progress from that...).

So, if you really make them delete youre acc, i wish you the best, and hope that you find something better as Wakfu as replacement.

Cheers Mate

Melonnissise|2020-02-08 19:27:34
Sad to see someone that loves the game go but this game will never live up to what it could have been. Our suggestions are never taken seriously unless they're the ones coming up with the ideas.

Final Fantasy XIV was a success and still is a success because they realized how important it was to create a fun experience for the players. The game shouldn't be created to please the developers, the game should be made to please the players. The moment you ask them to change the meta so people can play the game for fun and not require certain classes they'd rather jump off a cliff than consider doing that. This game could be like Maplestory where your one character could achieve great things no matter what party or dungeon you join. But nope, let's keep the same rigid meta which leads people down avoiding other players.

I can honestly understand him very well, and can also asure you that there are more people feeling like him.

The really sad thing is, that actually Wakfu is pretty Fun by Concept and has some good things in it. The real issues, which make people quit or not even want to stay are hidden in the details.
Some of the Major Offenders are ofc the Multi-Boxing, Heroes-System (With extra paid subscription to access), and also the huge Korean/Asian Grind with hilarious RNG they try to force on the players.

Today the Gaming Market is really big and has a lot to offer! Even though Wakfu is pretty unique, there is a lot of competition! I openly admit that i don't know a similar Game as Wakfu (except for Dofus) which has the cute Art-Style, Strategic Combat, Progressing, and even also the interesting Market/Crafting/Gathering all at once.

But still there are many other Games that can deliver you a much more fun and more interesting experience, without requiring you to grind for hundreds of Hours to even reach the End-game.

Ofc im only talking about the tip of the iceberg here, but i have no clue how ankama even remotely want to fix all this issues and gain more players... and its not like they arent trying for years already!
4 0
Score : -2099

GO TO ANKAMA ACCOUNT > FIND PASSWORD SECTION> REMOVE YOUR STEAM LINK AND CHANGE EMAIL ADRESSES.
FIND PASSWORD CHANGE SECTION> ENTER YOUR CURRENT PASSWORD > TAb TO NEW PASSWORD AND JUST PRESS RANDOMIZE KEYS ON YOUR KEYBORD> COPY RANDOM PASSWORD AND PASTE IT TO RE-PASSWORD AND SAVE IT.. NOW YOU CANT RE ENTER GAME OR ACCOUNT.... sorry caps , GG.

1 -1

Whats the Point? He can just ask the support, and they deal with it quickly... Especially since he clearly stated that he wants to get rid of it.

After youre Method he could still possibly recover the Account in some way.

0 0

Melonnissise|2020-02-09 01:36:46
I hope he makes his way to Final Fantasy XIV or a single player rpg on ps4/pc. There are a lot of good ones.

I think the issue, atleast for myself, with replacing Wakfu is, that it is highly dependant on what you actually like Wakfu for. I personally am not so much into MMOs anymore, and it is not really the main draw in Wakfu for me. But i like the combat, the art-style and also the concept of the gathering and crafting!

If you just want an MMO, there are many.
If you want some (turn-based) tactics, there are many.
If you want something to farm, there are many.

But if you want something that puts it all together like Wakfu does, inclusive the cool classes and things, then it becomes very hard...

Captchphrase|2020-02-09 17:46:26
Are there other good turn based games out there?
1 0

Huezildo|2020-02-08 19:42:05

I mean thats your choise, but personally i think its very dum why would delete something with high time investment especially if youre willing to come back if things change oO

also youre confusing willingness with the resources available. ankama is not large corporation its not even mid size in european scale and since the main game is dofus the vast majority of resources are in there since its most likely the main source of revenue.

wakfu dev team does give a damn in my opinion but they can only so many projects active at once (one clear evidence for team being small and resources limitedis the merge they just simply do not have the resources needed to pull it of in faster scale, sure this sucks but its reality) and i personally dont think mono server has been on the table to them yet as they're not dum they see the game has myriad of problems that needs to be fixed before adding new server is even consired.

what they said in their respone in thread is not denial of mono server its indication of lack of resources as they dont have enough hands there to have considered it yet.
0 0

That doesn't inspire much confidence, there's nothing they've officially released in terms of news that they're fixing their problems.

It's one thing to be a small company, it's another thing completely to ignore the problems.

0 -1

ImperiumOfMan|2020-02-09 18:28:56

Huezildo|2020-02-08 19:42:05

I mean thats your choise, but personally i think its very dum why would delete something with high time investment especially if youre willing to come back if things change oO

also youre confusing willingness with the resources available. ankama is not large corporation its not even mid size in european scale and since the main game is dofus the vast majority of resources are in there since its most likely the main source of revenue.

wakfu dev team does give a damn in my opinion but they can only so many projects active at once (one clear evidence for team being small and resources limitedis the merge they just simply do not have the resources needed to pull it of in faster scale, sure this sucks but its reality) and i personally dont think mono server has been on the table to them yet as they're not dum they see the game has myriad of problems that needs to be fixed before adding new server is even consired.

what they said in their respone in thread is not denial of mono server its indication of lack of resources as they dont have enough hands there to have considered it yet.

I think the Period where they could afford big changes is long over anyways. The Game is going South since Years now, and had to cut down on a lot of Corners already. The most Resources there will be focused on Games like Dofus and also Waven. Wakfu will most likely just try to stay somewhat alive, with ideally only one International Server at some point. That atleast would be the best case Scenario!

The Big Issue is that the lack of income isn't necessarily to blame on people not buying Boosters or Ogrines. It is rather that people don't even see the value in them, if they are alread starving in a River of Grind and Grouping Issues in the first bunch of levels.

And, lets be honest, the concept of having a Game with Hardcore-Grind that requires you to put in hundreds to thousands of hours over months and years, is not a very appealing concept anymore either. And this is also one of the biggest downfalls of Wakfu! How do i know? Well... one would have to be blind to not see it...
0 0

Melonnissise|2020-02-09 20:05:25
That doesn't inspire much confidence, there's nothing they've officially released in terms of news that they're fixing their problems.

It's one thing to be a small company, it's another thing completely to ignore the problems.

theyre ankama.. we rarely get any form of communication about anything this is been the case in wakfu for 8 yrs.

3 0

Hi ImperiumOfMan,

On the contrary we've made improvements regarding our communication through the years and we do our best to share with you our plans. We also ask for the community's opinion on the features that they would like to improve and/or experience in the future. 

[Flatops]

Huezildo
How do I delete my Wakfu account?

when I they lounch a new Monoaccount server I may consider come back, but for now, if anyone knows how to delete an account please let me know.

Hi Huezildo,

We highly suggest for you not to delete your account as we are currently preparing the next major update. Until then, maybe just take a break? smile

[Flatops]
Score : 4899

Well I mean you could just delete all your characters and keep the account if you ever decide to come back.

Anyway if you do end up deleting your account, I hope you give all your stuff to some player or your guild instead of deleting it.

0 0

[Ankama]WAKFU|2020-02-10 08:29:32
Hi ImperiumOfMan,

[Flatops]

There's at least been a genuine attempt over 2 years so ill give you that as the polls and feedback threads have been kinda nice to see, but there's still so many things were left at the dark with it. And at least getting small heads up about them every now and then would be useful

the current rate of upkeep with the community is infinitely better what it was before but you guys are still lacking, but the effort is appricated none the less
0 0

@Ankama
You're only working on the edges, we've been talking about how hard it is to party with other people since at least 2014. You say you listen but....that's a lot of years of us constantly saying the same thing; the game doesn't promote party play at all. On the contrary it promotes the opposite through the Hero/God boosters and the dungeon and class meta.

0 -1

Melonnissise|2020-02-10 18:35:31
@Ankama
You're only working on the edges, we've been talking about how hard it is to party with other people since at least 2014. You say you listen but....that's a lot of years of us constantly saying the same thing; the game doesn't promote party play at all. On the contrary it promotes the opposite through the Hero/God boosters and the dungeon and class meta.

The Implementation of the Heroes System was in fact the answer to that.

Just not a good one...

But considering that they never cared about people Multi-Boxing, it won't make a big difference anyways i guess.
0 0

Honestly an easy to use, bug-free, effective group finder would help a lot

2 0

Melonnissise|2020-02-12 00:03:14
@cody5
There's like 17 classes right?
Out of those 2 or 3 can  tank, 2 or 3 can heal

The rest or some weird combination of dps/support
FFXIV with a population of millions of players has a group finder which takes about 20-30 minutes if you search on dps

Imagine in Wakfu.......have you guys really put real thought into how bad a functioning group finder would be in Wakfu? I don't think you have. You need to pray and be lucky that you chose the correct class (which has a static role stuck to it). It'll only work if you start as sacrier/feca.

I mean a group has 6 players and you only need 1 tank and 1 healer, in some dungeons maybe not even that (no healer for shushu dungeons).

Also according to Ankama
Tank: Sacrier, Ouginak, Iop, Feca, Foggernaut, Pandawa
Healer: Ecaflip, Masqueraider, Eniripsa, Sadida, Pandawa
Support: Eniripsa, Feca, Sadida, Osamodas
Damage: Everyone except Eniripsa, Feca, Sadida, Pandawa
1 -2

What ankama states and the reality are 2 very different things.

2 -1

Melonnissise|2020-02-12 19:48:13
What ankama states and the reality are 2 very different things.

emm what of those classes listed on those roles cant do that role? apart for ougi wich i have basicly no experience on all those listed can do those roles eather well or very well and even the last non dmg ones can do dmg rivaling the proper dmg dealers

your comment in here makes absolutely no sense at all
0 -5

HYD-KyoJin|2020-02-12 00:03:54
Flatops,

I do not want to sound rude, but i really get the idea that you do not take criticism very well. It is obvious that players are upset, but all the responses i see are kind off looking like excuses.
The improvements don't take away that ankama has had some MAJOR flaws communication wise, and what we just want for once is a honest message saying:
"Yea we might have missed the ball a few times, we are sorry for this but we strive to do better!"

Because at this point, it just sounds like making excuses.

I think you bark at the Wront Tree here (no offense).

It reminds me, back then, of the Situation on Amara with Sabi and co.
I believe they really cared and actually listened to the Vocal Players! But they are not the ones in charge. In the end the Developers and Business Decision Makers will make the important Decisions.

Considering the lack of success of Wakfu, it is pretty obvious why we are basically not going anywhere in any meaningful way. And the French Community is a lot more active and bigger as the international one, which translates to more Profit from them. So they are the primary audience.
And we are basically the second class riders.

I mean, what do you expect Flatops to do?

[Ankama]WAKFU|2020-02-14 08:34:04
Hi HYD-KyoJin,

It seems you misunderstood me. We made mistakes and we apologized for it but what's more important is that we learned from them. That's why we are in constant effort in improving our communication as you can see in our polls and devblogs.

[Flatops]

You replied to the Wrong Person, since i just quoted it too x)
0 0

Hi HYD-KyoJin,

It seems you misunderstood me. We made mistakes and we apologized for it but what's more important is that we learned from them. That's why we are in constant effort in improving our communication as you can see in our polls and devblogs.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread