FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wakfu Excel Builder

By Biiditchoun - MEMBER - January 28, 2020, 00:39:40

Heyo ~♪
I've made a wakfu excel builder. I also converted it into google sheets if you prefer to use that. The link below will you take you to a folder containing the excel file, the google sheets file, an old excel file with the old smithmagic system, and a gif explaining how to add random distributed resistance.
The builder contains all gear from lvl 111 to 200 with equipping conditions and a condition checker, enchantment, sublimations with a socket checker, epic and relic sublimations, a characteristics page, and a stats page with a list of all effects that cannot be shown in the stats page on its side.
I made that builder because Zenith doesn't allow any easy comparison between equipments from the same lvl range, when my builder does allow it. Also, the absence of equipping conditions troubled me. You can also use excel even if you're not online, which is impossible for any other wakfu-related tool. In other words, I'm not a big fan of Zenith, although the work done it is remarkable. As such, this is the result of that.
Coming up next will be quick damage calculator with a cell containing your total mastery depending on the ones you want to use, and all gear from lvl 0 to 110.
I hope it will be useful to you !
Finally, do not hesitate to report any problem, bug, or anything.
Click here for the folder

8 0
Reactions 12
Score : 3165

Thanks for the nice format excel first. What is the difference with the 2 excel, one random and one not random? 

1 0
Score : 854

Only the name and the file format (one is excel, the other is google sheet), what you actually should look out for is the date. Still, I'll change it so both match.

0 0
Score : 133

Wow love your builder, looks great. You're definitely more of an excel wizard than I am. I'm doing something similar with every crafted item in the game. I just have Jeweler and Leather Dealer left to do. The goal was to make a list of everything you could craft, in a more easily searchable format, which could then tell you the required ingredients to craft it as well as your stat totals.

Do you mind if I use your builder for inspiration (and to learn some new excel functions!)? Or if you're interested in merging our two projects or helping me with the actual builder part, send me a message smile

1 0

Well the fun part is that I knew nothing of excel before beginning this, I just mainly used the IF function (and you can see that in some formulas, just look at the one from elemental concentration : it's probably way longer than needed but I do not have the required knowledge or skill to make it shorter. I was so glad it worked when I pressed enter). As such, I probably still not know a lot, but at least I have ways to do things. The only thing I used that I'm not sure to have understood completely (but for some reason it works) is the SEARCH function, it's the one that makes it possible to copy/paste the gear into the builder. Other than that and the IF, there is IFERROR, OR, AND, MAX, MIN, ROUNDDOWN and SUM. I don't think there is any other function in it. I don't know how far you are, but be careful of fused cells, they can fugg up formulas pretty badly.
I don't think I'd want to merge our two projects, at least not yet, mainly because I still haven't finished my part ; but if you can use it to get your file better, go ahead ! On the other hand, isn't your project similar to craftku ? I know it's in french, but I think it's still really useable.
Also, I'm glad it's all to your liking, take my thumbs up you adorable people ~♪

1 0
Score : 1622

thank you.

1 0
Score : 504

This is a timely post, as I was about to beg for the builderJS person to fix their web errors, but then saw this! Who needs programming languages when Excel can do it all? tongue

1 0
Score : 1245

Biiditchoun|2020-01-28 15:01:46
Well the fun part is that I knew nothing of excel before beginning this, I just mainly used the IF function (and you can see that in some formulas, just look at the one from elemental concentration : it's probably way longer than needed but I do not have the required knowledge or skill to make it shorter. I was so glad it worked when I pressed enter). As such, I probably still not know a lot, but at least I have ways to do things. The only thing I used that I'm not sure to have understood completely (but for some reason it works) is the SEARCH function, it's the one that makes it possible to copy/paste the gear into the builder. Other than that and the IF, there is IFERROR, OR, AND, MAX, MIN, ROUNDDOWN and SUM. I don't think there is any other function in it. I don't know how far you are, but be careful of fused cells, they can fugg up formulas pretty badly.
I don't think I'd want to merge our two projects, at least not yet, mainly because I still haven't finished my part ; but if you can use it to get your file better, go ahead ! On the other hand, isn't your project similar to craftku ? I know it's in french, but I think it's still really useable.
Also, I'm glad it's all to your liking, take my thumbs up you adorable people ~♪

omg... Thanks so much for the craftku link ... This thing is awesome. 
As for your builder ... I can help you make it more intuitive if you want 
I had something simular before one of the big updates but i stoped playing for awhile and i just abandon it. Looking at your base i have the feeling that you make it manually ... If thats the case i can help you out to auto it

1 0

I do make it manually yes, and I think it is a good choice, as zenith didn't have sadoodoo gear for a very long time (and maybe still hasn't, I didn't check), whereas I had it in right when it came up on the encyclopedia. 
However if you have a way to update everything automatically without being that late, I'd gladly accept it !

0 0
Score : 133

Oooh I didn't know craftku was a thing! Very neat and tidy and what I'm doing is similar, except you can see the stats and compare as well as just get the ingredients. Thanks for the help!

2 0
Score : 1245

Biiditchoun|2020-01-28 18:06:23
I do make it manually yes, and I think it is a good choice, as zenith didn't have sadoodoo gear for a very long time (and maybe still hasn't, I didn't check), whereas I had it in right when it came up on the encyclopedia. 
However if you have a way to update everything automatically without being that late, I'd gladly accept it !

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JE102CnGbOj3zGloqg-3lRi9vD4DWRr0

here are 2 files build around your template so you can add the items faster only problem is it does not add special abilities (like the shushu gear ) and conditions because they aren't listed in encyclopedia

there may be a problem with "anchors" ... If that's the case just pm me ingame and I will fix it
The macro one is the same but skipping few steps and its faster but I didn't waste time making them look good (really basic formatting)

moongrace|2020-01-30 01:59:52
These are very helpful thanks! I have noticed they don't show negative stat values but so long as I'm not half asleep and paying any sort of attention I'm much more confident of my accuracy using your auto sheets smile

you are right ... no negative. just change on worksheet row 3 everywhere where its "max" change it with "sum" and it will work
I forgot that 0>-100 fear 

PS turned out I was wrong but I found the problem I will fix it and update it later today

moongrace|2020-01-30 01:59:52
These are very helpful thanks! I have noticed they don't show negative stat values but so long as I'm not half asleep and paying any sort of attention I'm much more confident of my accuracy using your auto sheets smile

Its fixed and updated now
tested it with several items for various negative stats
thanks for noticing that
1 0

Thanks a lot, I will take a look into it !

0 0
Respond to this thread