FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is Crafting important?

By Amagakuro - MEMBER - January 24, 2020, 15:40:47

I'm wondering about it since i dropped some materials to craft lvl 100 items but i never tried to skill those professions :x

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 2699

Crafting is very important in this game.

You dont need to level the professions yourself. You can find people who will let you create something in their bags, for free, if they have crafting tables.

But it’s better if you have leveled professions yourself. To be independent.

4 0
Score : 751

Technically you could reach end game without craft nothing at all but more times than often you will find yourself into situations that require some crafting, which will lead you, most likely, into start crafting yourself.

0 0
Score : 1912

Id say yes. Without having anyone in your friend list with the craft proffs you need or the recipes you need

the craft itself will be expensive for you since some of the recipes are hard to obtain and no one will lend that for you for free unless you have frend who dosent mind. (example my guildies and people i know craft for free but if youre random i dont know? better loosen those wallet strings and and contribute to my bank.)

also crafting here despite the rumors.. its not really bad nor hard it just takes few days to get the needed mats to blitzz the proff up and few others to hunt recipes depending on what you prioritize and ofc rng ( thanks for making nation swords blues mimic drop.. really ankama..)

also you know youll be self reliant and can net few kamas every now and then + its content and reason to go in some of the dungies in search of mats.

0 0
Score : 1061

hi in my opinion you dont need craft at all ....6 years playing  and bareley just lvl lumberjack handyman and tailor but i dont even use it , almost all players in wakfu already max lvl professions so really is just counting on friends or pay a low tax for crafting ... sometimes is better sell the materials and buy item from market due to the high cost of the materials ...sometimes materials go 10 to 30% higher price than the gear you need plus now with these killer RNG rolling is too expensive

have fun 

GOUG

0 0
Score : 671

Honestly I was like you, I recently came back to the game and I struggle to get some money, since drops are no longer a guarantee rarity, so I started leveling some professions

0 0
Score : 1912

ZEPHYR-3000|2020-01-26 16:03:16
Honestly I was like you, I recently came back to the game and I struggle to get some money, since drops are no longer a guarantee rarity, so I started leveling some professions

actually you are guaranteed certain rarity drops but that requires high stasis on adjusted, like if you run 50 st you will drop a epic well not you perce but the team downing it will. If the dungie has  epic in its loot table.

ZEPHYR-3000|2020-01-27 01:52:56
I did dungeons with epics in its loot table at stasis 50 but I didn't drop a thing, bc I thought "oh im lvl 190 sure, doing some lvl 80 dungs at high stasis will give me some nice epic items to sell" but it was not the case, perhaps I have up to early on that idea and I was just unlucky

youre suposed to be with in the lv with als.
0 0
Score : 671

I did dungeons with epics in its loot table at stasis 50 but I didn't drop a thing, bc I thought "oh im lvl 190 sure, doing some lvl 80 dungs at high stasis will give me some nice epic items to sell" but it was not the case, perhaps I have up to early on that idea and I was just unlucky

0 0
Respond to this thread