FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Elemental concentration rune

By Mael28 - MEMBER - January 20, 2020, 13:42:51

Hi there, I just wanted to know if this rune can buff two elements with the same amount. Like if I have 1k fire and 1k earth will I get the buff for both or it will be one random (between fire/earth). If it's random, is there a way to know which element the rune will choose to buff?
Anyone here has already tested it?
Thank you.

Rune: http://prntscr.com/qq8hyr

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 4559

I believe it works like chromatic damage where it has a set element that if they are all even it will hit in. I think fire was always the first to hit, but i would have to test it.

0 0
Score : 304

RynthZero|2020-01-20 23:49:13
I believe it works like chromatic damage where it has a set element that if they are all even it will hit in. I think fire was always the first to hit, but i would have to test it.

alright thanks for your answer. If you figure this out let me know :p
0 0
Score : 1061

confirmed  fire hit first when even number ...lame bs this should at least buff 2 elements mono dont work for all classes

0 -1
Score : -86

mafelein|2020-01-24 22:26:27
confirmed  fire hit first when even number ...lame bs this should at least buff 2 elements mono dont work for all classes

no sublimation is made to work on all classes . And it would be pretty busted if it gave 15% in 2 element .. Cause thats pretty much all what a character needs most of the time . Andthat would pretty much negate all downsides. Either way Ec is one of the strongest subs that exist if used in the right context. Say a stasis foggernaut . A mono element hupper. A full heal eni . An full earth feca ....... Theres multiple scenarios that would make use of the sub . The hardest part is pretty much droping it 
1 0
Score : 2136

Honestly I don't like buffing one single element, I'm too much of a multi-elementalist xD Especialy my Hupper, I play her always aiming at the enemy's lowest resistance.

0 0
Score : 1912

i mean sure, but the buff is good and surely you have preferred spell for dmg rotations? like when i huppered around i jugled the light and ele buffs using the dawn and orbs in around keeping the buffs up and  if ele conce was in game back then thatd been my subli of choise xD

0 0
Respond to this thread