FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The quests are important?

By Amagakuro - MEMBER - January 20, 2020, 03:53:41

Because a friend told me to just grind to do lvls but since i'm new i don't really know :x

0 0
Reactions 14
Score : 2508

some of the quest rewards are items or artifacts that gives abilitys (jump, climb, swim) that gives you access zones and stuff, but either way is ok you could do them later on.

0 0
Score : 1389

And the Faction Choice? Is it mandatory? Because i'm a bit scary by the fact that there is PvP it seems :x

0 0
Score : 1598

Amagakuro|2020-01-20 08:25:01
And the Faction Choice? Is it mandatory? Because i'm a bit scary by the fact that there is PvP it seems :x

no you can be fully neutral you dont get the nation bonus tho so i do recomend at least picking a nation. but you dont have to pvp at all. pvp on wakfu is done at the prisma and is basicly instanced battlemap
0 0
Score : 715

Remember quest also a big quanity xp and kamas! When You finish all, You can do Tresure Hunter - all chest it's something about 2.6 mk for one char.

0 0
Score : 53

Hunters quests very good exp

1 0
Score : 45

Your friend is diddlydoo. Playing a game without paying attention to story atleast a bit is meaningless. Id reccomend playing story, youll have to grind anyways at specific parts so it doesn't make a difference in that

0 -2
Score : 1598

Laughs in early wakfu where there was no story and hit lv 200 before even starting any questline with story in it.

plox dont call people diddlydoo in its essence wakfu has always been sandbox Esque and ignoring many aspects of the game is entirely feasible for example many, many MANY people ignore battlefields even when theyre by far fastest way to lv cap

1 -4
Score : 3979

Honestly it depends on your playstyle, quests are fun for people who like the story and dislike repetitive grinding and grinding is fun for people who just want to turn off their brains and just practice hitting mobs with spells.

3 0
Score : 52

ImperiumOfMan|2020-02-15 12:10:05
Laughs in early wakfu where there was no story and hit lv 200 before even starting any questline with story in it.

plox dont call people diddlydoo in its essence wakfu has always been sandbox Esque and ignoring many aspects of the game is entirely feasible for example many, many MANY people ignore battlefields even when theyre by far fastest way to lv cap

"Early Wakfu" 200 max level? The 200 cap isn't old. Stop acting like an old player when you're obviously not.
4 0
Score : 567

Yea was just about to quote him when I saw this.
He has no idea what he is even on about.

"Early Wakfu" Level cap was 150 which increased to 160 165 175 200 then 215 over time. 

And even back then there were were area specific storylines like Ohymi which gave a huge ton of XP and Kamas, as well as the ability to jump gaps.

People usually skipped Bilbiza until they made it required for Zinit progression, but Ohymi's boots were pretty cool for making exploring easier by allowing the player to cross 1 space gaps. 

Battlefields is by far the worst xp/time to level.
The fastest way have always been either grinding Hordes, Mobs or S21 Dungeon (Hardcore Dungeons back then) 

0 0
Score : 567

If yur goal is to reach high levels to tackle challenging content with friends, grinding XP is EFFICIENT for levelling.

But even if yu do so, yu require completion of various area specific questlines in order to unlock artifacts which allow yu to Swim, Climb, Jump gaps and walk on Clouds in order to properly navigate through the high level areas. 

Highly recommend doing quests which pop up every now and then when prompted because they are important for progression, as well as makes the game less boring in the early levels. 

0 0
Score : 2840

Amagakuro|2020-01-20 00:25:01

Pvp isn't a thing anymore they ruined it in 2017 been waiting on a revamp ever sense.
0 0
Score : 37059

A lot of the quests give large amounts of exp if you do them at the level that they unlock. A good example is the 140 questline for the divine dimensions they used to give you 2 level ups worth of exp give or take. A lot of them are like this like the wabbit island one and chillburg island questlines

I'd say the story quests are 100% worth doing ESPECIALLY if you keep on top of them as they unlock. If you put them off until later you won't see as large of a level up gain

YasaiTsume|2021-01-19 09:29:21
Yea was just about to quote him when I saw this.
He has no idea what he is even on about.

"Early Wakfu" Level cap was 150 which increased to 160 165 175 200 then 215 over time. 

This is also wrong. Wakfu's "early cap" was level 100. Which was increased by 5 levels every couple of patches until they started bumping it up by more in the later levels.
0 0
Respond to this thread