FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The quests are important?

By Amagakuro - MEMBER - January 20, 2020, 03:53:41

Because a friend told me to just grind to do lvls but since i'm new i don't really know :x

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 2494

some of the quest rewards are items or artifacts that gives abilitys (jump, climb, swim) that gives you access zones and stuff, but either way is ok you could do them later on.

0 0
Score : 1382

And the Faction Choice? Is it mandatory? Because i'm a bit scary by the fact that there is PvP it seems :x

0 0
Score : 1599

Amagakuro|2020-01-20 08:25:01
And the Faction Choice? Is it mandatory? Because i'm a bit scary by the fact that there is PvP it seems :x

no you can be fully neutral you dont get the nation bonus tho so i do recomend at least picking a nation. but you dont have to pvp at all. pvp on wakfu is done at the prisma and is basicly instanced battlemap
0 0
Score : 715

Remember quest also a big quanity xp and kamas! When You finish all, You can do Tresure Hunter - all chest it's something about 2.6 mk for one char.

0 0
Score : 38

Hunters quests very good exp

0 0
Score : 53

Your friend is dumb. Playing a game without paying attention to story atleast a bit is meaningless. Id reccomend playing story, youll have to grind anyways at specific parts so it doesn't make a difference in that

0 -1
Score : 1599

Laughs in early wakfu where there was no story and hit lv 200 before even starting any questline with story in it.

plox dont call people dumb in its essence wakfu has always been sandbox Esque and ignoring many aspects of the game is entirely feasible for example many, many MANY people ignore battlefields even when theyre by far fastest way to lv cap

1 0
Score : 3899

Honestly it depends on your playstyle, quests are fun for people who like the story and dislike repetitive grinding and grinding is fun for people who just want to turn off their brains and just practice hitting mobs with spells.

1 0
Respond to this thread