FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best nation to choose?

By Jgg1988 - MEMBER - January 18, 2020, 23:31:41

hey! As I said in other post, I'm back after a few years. Which nation should I pick? I remember some nations are almost empty, and I don't want that. Thanks biggrin

1 0
Reactions 18
Score : 1086

They're all the same and don't play any major role whatsoever. Just pick whichever looks the best to you.

1 0
Score : 1960

expect.. well not?

nation bonus comes to mind for starters and thats tied to conquenst and the bonuses they do matter like when amakna was top dog people changed there in droves solely to get the prospecting bonus

also nations stability and laws also matter if nations playerbase doesnt care for politics a troll can take over and then you get the delightful tax rate of 90+ or just random laws preventing grouping, trading or grinding.

sure negative cp is no bigi but as someone who had to sat thro over 20h of prison time back in the day coz getting hunted got booring really fast.. lets just say that's effing boring.

sure nation system is not perfect but it actually has an effect

0 -1
Score : 3388

brakmar for bats
bonta for blue
sufokia for beaches
amakna for barley

1 0
Score : 2703

Amakna for love huh

0 0
Score : 91

Just as Melonnissise said, there are no better or worse nations

1 0
Score : 302

Sufokia

0 0
Score : 853

Sufokia for honour, appreciation and conviviality.

0 0
Score : 710

In remington server Bonta have high bonus for lands.

0 0
Score : 189

Sufokia is the Nation to choose. Anyone telling you something else, is just a puppet controled by Nox.

0 0
Score : 1960

fish people propaganda! LIES spread by stinky water breathing octopy!

Join brakmar and experience the serenity and peace and the pleasant force of blunt force trauma!

0 0
Score : 110

Thanks guys biggrin

0 0
Score : 364

GLORY TO AMAKNA! OTHERS WAGE WAR, WE FEED AND STAND ON TOP OF TH FOOD CHAIN!! THE LARGEST NATION, THE ONE TRUE NATION, THE ONE TO RULE!!

3 0
Score : 189

And that is why you never go full Iop...

1 0
Score : 209

Brakmar! angel

1 0
Score : 806

Bonta, my former guild leader kidnapped me from Amakna. 

0 0
Score : 302

Bonta for guard
Brakmar for dirty jobs
Amakna for peasant
Sufokia for fun

0 0
Score : 851

Currently there are 5 nations in the game, Amakna, Bonta, Brakmar, Sufokia and Astrub. Which nation you choose is important only for PVP, maybe.

0 -1
Respond to this thread