FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Returning after more then 2 years

By Durota - MEMBER - January 18, 2020, 06:46:34

hey umm im trying the game again but the last time i play was nice but now i return all changed if someone can show me whats goin on here or how to do tutorial again and all my equipment apared in red it looks like all my equipment change levels and some others i have the level but still in red for some reason can someone explain me this plz?

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 345

Hi there and welcome back!
As for the equipment, a lot has been going on in those 2 years so I suppose you don't have the required level anymore or they just need a sockets roll for the new enchantment system. There's a whole guide on that on the forums, you might want to check it out!
I don't believe there's a way for your pre-made characters to run through the tutorial again, you'd have to create a new character (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Personally, I've started the game over multiple times and finally I'm happy with my team and where I'm at. I've made some huge goals and enjoy playing the game much more now that I've set my goals and my priority is at having fun! smile

Try creating a new character, even if it is just for the tutorial. It might help with coming back to the game!
Good luck and have fun playing Wakfu!

1 0
Score : 345

Also, I noticed you don't play on Remington. Major tip is to start a new character at Remington, it's the biggest and most populated international server. The rest of the servers, sadly, are pretty much dead. I'd welcome you to Remington!  smile

1 0
Score : 5249

There have been quite a few significant updates during the past 2 years.
The most important and annoying one being the enchantment update which replaced the old rune system and it's core fundamentals. 
Read this devblog for more information about it: https://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/devblog/tickets/1001291-devblog-enchantment

You can see the list of updates by going here : https://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/patch-notes

The red gears are question marks on your gears are suggesting you to 'Identify' your old gears so that you can get into the new enchantment system with slots and shards. Read the post to know about it's implications. 

You can use a translator and get to this place also for some more visual details about the same : https://methodwakfu.com/articles/lenchantement/

You can also use Shift+T in game to get access to the basic tutorials in game for things. 

1 0
Score : 61

Thx Guys All that information is verry usefull

is there posible to buy ogrinas with kamas in wakfu?

0 0
Score : 1749

Yes, if someone is selling a "conversion stone".   Look in the in-game shop, there is an auction listing conversion stones for Kamas.    When you buy one, you get Ogrines, the seller gets the Kamas you paid.   

This is the in-game shop page for buying or selling conversion stones:

Note: This isn't small time Kamas... we are talking MILLIONS for one conversion, this is the auction listing for Remington as of about 10 minutes ago, the lowest offer was 5.6 MILLION Kamas to buy a conversion stone worth 3,000 Ogrines!:
2 0
Score : 291

Important to note that you should not identify your daggers and shields. 
do NOT identify daggers and shields. 

0 0
Score : 61

wow that a lot of kamas
why not identify shield or dagger?

how to identify?

0 0
Score : 291

Your old shields and daggers may have the old runes giving +10 resist or damage. This is a huge bonus.. and if you identify them , these shields and dagger loses this bonus. 

0 0
Respond to this thread