FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Help With Temples

By SebasuchanAX - MEMBER - January 06, 2020, 00:46:42

Hello everyone, 

I am currently narrating a rol game based on the World of Twelve around the Walfu era. Recently I faced a difficult problem. I have no idea about the temples.

I have been basing the table purely in what I know about the series and not the game (of which I know very little and can't play at the moment). In the shows I haven't seen any temple other than Ecaflip's, which I have no clue where is located.

Is there anyone that can help me with this issue? I need info about where could they be located, how do they look, and maybe how do they work.

I thank everyone who helps me. 

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 5623

There are 3 class temples each in 4 Nations in-game, except 6 classes (Rogue, Foggernaut, Masqueraider, Eliotrope, Huppermage and Ouginak) that are no physical altar to pray. 

P.S: Huppermage has a nice garden in a separate island though. 

0 0

As for daily praying, we have the same Temple of Scriptures whereby share the Almanax blessings for all. 

0 0
Score : 119

JSky|2020-01-06 03:57:38
As for daily praying, we have the same Temple of Scriptures whereby share the Almanax blessings for all. 

So, the Temple of Scriptures works like a chapel for all religions?
1 0
Score : 4707

You pray to the minor gods of the seasons rather than your class gods. If you open the in-game calendar, you can see each month have it's own minor god with a description of him, plus the almoken shop sells their costumes (Ulgrude, Raval, etc)

1 0

That Ecaflip temple was technicaly inside the Ecaflip dimension, each God apparently have his own little world (in the game, we visit 4: Ecaflip's arena, Srambad, Enurado and Xelorium) with the Inglorium serving as the "Olympus" of Wakfu, where they used to meet, but now lies empty.

Those class-based temples in the nations were not yet addressed lore-wise, they are just decorative elements in the nations maps.

1 0

SebasuchanAX|2020-01-06 06:56:14
Wait, you mean that each class, except for the 6 you mentioned, has 3 temples in the 4 nations, or you mean that only 3 classes have a temple?

Nope, I mean there are the basic Twelve class which divided to 4 nations, and mean that each nation locate 3 class small chapel separately. 
1 0
Score : 119

Granthese|2020-01-06 09:10:26
Those class-based temples in the nations were not yet addressed lore-wise, they are just decorative elements in the nations maps.

Do you have pictures? 

JSky|2020-01-06 12:10:38
 Nope, I mean there are the basic Twelve class which divided to 4 nations, and mean that each nation locate 3 class small chapel separately. 

Do you, by any chance, know which temple is in which nation? That would be super helpful. 

Granthese|2020-01-07 09:15:45
Can't remember it all, but Brakma have the temple of Xelor, Sram and Sacrier, Amakna have... Pandawa, Bonta have the temple of Iop... those are all I can remember xD Those temples are inside the "capital" of each nation.

Nice

Well then, where is each temple located in the game?
So far I have what Garanthese said: Xelor, Sram and Sacrier on Brakmar; Pandawa on Amakna; and Iop on Bonta. 
Does someone know more? 
0 0

Can't remember it all, but Brakma have the temple of Xelor, Sram and Sacrier, Amakna have... Pandawa, Bonta have the temple of Iop... those are all I can remember xD Those temples are inside the "capital" of each nation.

1 0

Granthese|2020-01-07 09:15:45

Bonta don't have smart Iop actually after checking, while Pandawan belong to Sufokia... Don't know how is it distribute indeed, as Sadida would be more fit to Bonta with forest?
0 0
Respond to this thread