FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Make Wakfu a great game again!!!

By TheSoldierProItaDj - MEMBER - December 22, 2019, 12:58:31

I state that I love Wakfu, it's my favorite game I play it since about 2015 ( I think). I want to send you this message to hope to be heard. Long-time ago we enjoyed so much playing better than now. Even with the mechanism of subscribe (for me useless, there are many ways to earn exp)I want to talk about some things that I would like them to come back like the Italian language, return of aggro with a system of cooldown for who has been attacked,like a kind of immortality). Decrease experience needed for level up. Once upon a time, there was a way for level up faster and it was Flaxhid and Tormentor with the quest).  Thanks for your time.Kind Regards

8 -5
Reactions 24
Score : 12

Yes... You are right!

3 -2
Score : 28

I think the aggro system back will be a nice idea also if is possible to translate the game to other language like the past,  will bring more people around the world to join this game 

3 -4
Score : 68

Thanks!
Thanks!
1 -1
Score : 1

I approve what you said.Mostly about the exp.It takes too much for level up.mellow

1 -1
Score : 1005

Aggro other players is not coming back. They're not about to bring back something that drives new players away. PVP belongs in arena or controlled environments. The days of free aggro in mmos are long gone.

Flaxhid was a band-aid for how slow dungeons are in Wakfu. It would be better if they increased dungeon exp or decreased how long dungeons take.

9 -7
Score : 50

BDO(black desert online ) still has the feature of the free aggro but it isn't a dead game.In fact it is much more played than wakfu

5 -1
Score : 4396

Melonnissise|2019-12-23 16:39:59
You don't understand what accesibility means.
In BDO I can choose any class and get through all content that I go into

In Wakfu, if I don't choose specific classes I'll get locked out of content. The combination of classes don't give freedom, I have to shoehorn specific classes to be able to do the content. That makes the game not accessible.

Accesibility means that no matter how you start you'll always be able to access everything the game has to offer. That's not true in Wakfu. God save you if you buy a booster and you didn't level a tank class or a healer.

This isn't even remotely true, and BDO has different issues as it's a vastly different game. I'd almost argue BDO is completely PvP btw. BDO also is a solo grind centered  game, akin to maplestory but with PvP almost a priority. Wakfu is gameplay style is more like Diablo/MH(Now before it was just straight Diablo),

Wakfu doesn't lock out any classes, it's a tactic game just come up with another strategy to make use of your mechanic. Kachamrak is the closest thing that Ankama just says "No, you can't use that" to often. and Panda's still use it all the time in every dungeon. EVERY class can contribute to every party, since this game has a trinity, you will have to play in the system for maximum efficiency. Every class can clear every bit of content (Assuming they don't have overlapping utility)

I would say balance like all games lock you out of content because of mentality. Feca by itself could be said to lock out other tanks for content because it makes shit look so inefficient when you don't have one. You could replace it w/ another tank like Sacrier, but you would be slowing down everything by doing that. There's no way to effectively replace Feca in a party and come out with better or equal results. That could lock out every class from getting a tank role. Even Sadida can fill in for Eni and get better results occasionally. Heck a Masq could fill in for Eni and clear faster because higher damage
1 -1

When I choose a race in FFXIV or WoW I don't get locked out of content.
In Wakfu that isn't true.

That's a huge accessibility deficiency that hurts Wakfu. The mmo standard has been set, if Wakfu doesn't adapt to it it'll remain how it is; a ghost town. You'd be right that Wakfu is accessible if it was a thriving mmo, but it's not. You even said it yourself, "you can do everything in Wakfu UNLESS the races/classes you choose have overlapping utility"

Curse me if I like the Eca, Sadida, and Eni races.

0 -1
Score : -65

you can not do anything in this game alone (especially in my case, that I am rogue, which was become useless in PvE after this sh*t revamp), what would make me play again is the system of being able to use 3 characters at the same time (VIP , cash) become something standard in the game, so I would not need other players, being able to play with 3 characters at the same time I could play satisfactorily even with my Rogue

0 -1

Level 1-80 content? You can't really clear level 100+ content with 3 characters.

1 -1
Score : 2032

oOShinigamiKiraOo|2019-12-24 10:31:49
you can not do anything in this game alone (especially in my case, that I am rogue, which was become useless in PvE after this sh*t revamp), what would make me play again is the system of being able to use 3 characters at the same time (VIP , cash) become something standard in the game, so I would not need other players, being able to play with 3 characters at the same time I could play satisfactorily even with my Rogue

The system you are asking for already exist, right now you can play with 3 characters... but you still will play alone

oOShinigamiKiraOo|2019-12-25 13:38:52
"what would make me play again is the system of being able to use 3 characters at the same time (VIP , cash) become something standard in the game"

become standard in the game = stop being a VIP/cash function and be standard in the game, free4all, I will not pay for this

well, with only a few players paying to play this game, it is struggling to stay alive, so you are asking them to make even less money ? 

oOShinigamiKiraOo|2019-12-25 13:38:52
"what would make me play again is the system of being able to use 3 characters at the same time (VIP , cash) become something standard in the game"

become standard in the game = stop being a VIP/cash function and be standard in the game, free4all, I will not pay for this

what will you pay for in this game? they need to make money, they have employees, servers, energy, etc... to pay

oOShinigamiKiraOo|2019-12-26 12:40:48
"what will you pay for in this game? they need to make money, they have employees, servers, energy, etc... to pay"

costumes, mounts, and all the things they sell can go on including the VIP, The only thing that should change is the function of using 3 characters at the same time, this should not be a VIP function, it should be a common function of the game, because the game is balanced to play using various characters, it is a necessity, so it should be free

"When you can only fill half a party of 6 on one account, that's the problem"

I play w/ 2 accs at same time, if the 3 char per acc function was free I would be a group of 6 and could play all the game content satisfactorily, this change would bring people back and people didn't leave the game after lvl100 + because they couldn't do the game lvl100+ content

People don't do content because: there are no players to play with, gears are too hard to get which makes them irrelevant until you reach end game, when people finally reach the end game and then try to grind their gear, they realize nobody will party up with them because those which are doing end game content play alone with 6 characters (because more characters more drops). When new players realize the game won't change they quit.

And this is why people don't do content

1 -1
Score : -65

0 -2
Score : 666

I concur. You should be able to do the content around your level and get a level up in a few runs of whatever content is at / around your level. The fact that it takes tons of fights to level is really draining.

1 0
Respond to this thread