FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A question about the packs

By TwinklePhoenix - MEMBER - December 04, 2019, 13:15:11

anyone besides me curious why horticultust / sadida pack doesn't have god sadida finisher but instead comes with amelia finisher i did see in a post there is a god sadida and at the time it wasnt included in the original pack since it wasnt made but i would have thought they have added it this time to the pack  since it is meant to be all about inglorium.  Other then that i am also curious why some packs only have three items yet cost the same amount as packs that have four items in them is this a mistake or is that actually price. Take the Guardian pack  for example it has no finisher but cost the same as lucky pack which comes with four items including a finisher was there meant to be something else included ? 
reason i am asking is i would like to buy a few packs but noticed the odd price choices and then lack of a god finisher for sadida should i wait to see if that will change or is that how it is meant to be ?

0 -1
Reactions 7
Score : 5511

Agree, the price is not balance and I really don't know do they really take feedback from users? Why still have Golden Krakotte Pet in Pandawan Pack? That is nonsense...

1 -1
Score : 597

i would have thought we would have seen the panda cub in the pack it would make more sense or am i the only one who thinks that is a missed opportunity 

0 -1
Score : 613

The Guardian pack features a costume and pet that were only available for a limited time, hence they are considered rarer items and thus Ankama is able to charge more for the pack. Same thing goes for the Foggernaut pack, that costume is super rare, just see the thread of the person who has one trying to sell it for millions of kamas.

As for the Panda cub being part of the Pandawan pack, while the name/animal is the same, the stats on the pet aren't optimal for a Pandawa. I'm holding out hope that since the Panda cub is one of the pictures in the Advent Calendar that they will offer it as one of the daily prizes.

Now you could argue that most of the pets in the packs aren't optimal stats for the classes they're paired with, but looking closer at them, it seems Ankama is trying to match pets with color schemes and designs of the classes and not worrying as much about equipping fit in game or lore outside of game.

2 -1
Score : 597

ah okay that makes more sense but that still doesnt explain about why god sadida wasnt added this time round really hope he will be offered again at some point later as for limited time. As for the advent calender we can get pets in it as well really ?  

0 -1
Score : 17

i have something to ask about these pack: once i buy the pack, can they be used by all character? for example: if i use Hupper mage and buy the sacrier god finisher pack, will it still active the finisher?

1 0
Score : 5511

Yes, any Finisher is considered as cosmetic type and not limit to any classes, so every character in the same account can activate to use it. 

1 0