FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Another year, another zero progress to report on the server merge.

By SheWuvsYou - MEMBER - December 02, 2019, 15:57:44

Love the game since closed beta, but server is still dead, no progress on the merge as they don't care, and the grind is still too boring and tedious.

Cheers, Ankama.

Maybe next year... Or maybe not.

8 -2
Reactions 14
Score : 2189

Another year, another person apparently oblivious to the inherent contradiction in complaining how they've been playing for years and years and the game sucks.  You've been given a doughnut and are complaining about the hole.

3 -18
Score : 38

Have you ever tried your hand at playing on Phaeris recently ? 
Unlike buying a doughnut and being surprised about a hole in the middle of the bread, when they started playing on those little servers maybe they didn't expect to end up in dire straits ?
Have you given it any consideration ?

4 -1
Score : 4353

I mean there's definite progress, a bunch of problems from 2 years ago were solved:
Guilds: Can now be merged
Havenworlds: Now have a single access point instead of bound to a map
Account chests: Are now expandable as of the upcoming patch
Character slots: Can now go up to 18 (so 5 per server can be ported to 1 server, with 3 to spare)

I think the merge will be soon, but they are just keeping us in the dark until the last moment so the market doesn't collapse due to people trying to hoard stuff for the announced merge (since there will be more items and more demand).

6 -1
Score : 2122

I bet you that in two years from now, there still won't be a server merge.

4 -3
Score : 1180

SheWuvsYou
Love the game since closed beta, but server is still dead, no progress on the merge as they don't care, and the grind is still too boring and tedious.

Cheers, Ankama.

Maybe next year... Or maybe not.

well first they have to recognize that they have a problem and then, only then, they can start solving it. Right now, and I now this it's being a lot of YEARS, they are still denying the problem.
1 -2
Score : 1368

They are studying it. Thank you for your patience.
Currently they have done PHD degree on Server Mergeology.
Now only progress left for Merging is pioneering new paradigm of their field.

14 -1
Score : -4638

There will be no server merger, only empty promises so they can keep profiting off a few whales who keep this game financially viable for the developer

Items like Inglorium Pack exist only because of the few whales who keep this game running. Most players would never spend that much on this game at once

1 -2
Score : 4353

smorespie|2019-12-07 17:04:20
There will be no server merger, only empty promises so they can keep profiting off a few whales who keep this game financially viable for the developer

Items like Inglorium Pack exist only because of the few whales who keep this game running. Most players would never spend that much on this game at once

I mean yeah hat pack is obviously for whales, but we'll see about the merge.
smorespie|2019-12-07 17:16:22
Yet you can't actually buy a Haven world. Nice rose tinted glasses you got there

Well you couldn't buy one even before they announced the merge, I haven't seen an auction in half a decade now.

I guess maybe thy are waiting for after the merge? I hope.
0 0
Score : -4638

There is no merge, only ghost town servers.

0 0
Score : -21
Is the game update over?

0 0
Score : 314

According to the french wakfu twitter there was a problem with the new update so they cant open the server yet 

0 0
Score : 22

The game iz great. Every game haz bugz. Alwayz glad to see new content!

0 0
Respond to this thread