FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pandalucia, Temporal Anomaly

By OhkeTek - MEMBER - November 22, 2019, 23:33:24

Hi guys, I'm having trouble figuring out what to do next in the quest "The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions", "note the temporal anomaly". I can't find anything on the quest line and searched all over Pandalucia. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I'm level 137, currently, just in case that has something to do with it.

1 0
Reactions 10
Score : 11924

Yea it's pretty unclear even with me reading whole dialogues I stucked at it for some time.
It's the last thing to do in this questline (for now), but soon there should be another chapter of the quest released with Sadida Island revamp, and u should visint Sadida Kingdome as well and speak with lil Amalia c;

2 0
Score : 208

What.... How did you even figure that out xD. Thanks a bunch.

0 0
Score : 11924

With help of a friend we checked most of the locations.
And in quest in one of cinematics/fights Harebourg reacted weirdly when mentioned Amalia. Dont member exacly the moment and context but yea xD

0 0
Score : 925

I Googled around and found that someone on an Italian quest guide mentioned speaking with Amalia.

Though, if you think it through, it makes sense. Pandiego de la Vega mentioned that Amalia helped save Pandalucia from Thirsters some time ago (Wakfu cartoons S02E13), and Count Harebourg repeated her name multiple times afterwards. But current game time is 5 years before the events in cartoons, so that's the temporal anomaly we're supposed to find. Even though the quest text sounds more like having to find an actual temporal portal/anomaly on the Pandalucia Island, which doesn't exist.

0 0
Score : 208

Lol, well makes sense now. I thought it was like the time trap thingy from season 3, before they enter the tower.

0 0
Score : 1

Ehh.. so where can I find this Amalia? I don't remember where I've seen her.

0 0
Score : 3969

Sadida kingdom

0 0
Score : 2

9ryex5|2020-07-16 03:25:46
Princess Room in Sadida Kingdom

Fond her but nothing
0 0
Respond to this thread