FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Restart the game together

By Roxer-hell - MEMBER - October 23, 2019, 11:07:48

Hello !

I am looking to form a small group of welded players who want to practice English and are ready to start from scratch.

The goal and play a maximum between us by communicating constantly.
I am looking for active and friendly players.

(I am open to other Ankama games)

Feel free to contact me for more information.

I look forward to meeting you! wink

(Only English)

我刚刚完成计算机科学的学习。我唯一的目标就是英语进步,享受生活。那你呢

5 0
Reactions 31
Score : 2372

Not sure what is the related, but if consider playing a game as a platform to improve English is not bad at all. Happy learning. Good luck~ 

2 0
Score : 100

Hi JSky ! Thank you for your encouragements !

0 0
Score : 971

So basically forming a group and all start from level 1, playing together as much as possible? That is exactly the kind of social interaction the game is lacking in it's current state. I like this idea!

3 0

Hi ! Don't hesitate to send me a private message if you are interessed ! wink

0 0

Hey man I am interested in starting fresh with ya if you're still looking for people. Currently playing on Nox but I can create a chara somewhere new. Play pretty often just got back from a break so kinda relearning the entire game. English is my primary language though lol

1 0

Nice to meet you Richie !
We can continue our conversation in private messages !
See you soon IG ! wink

0 0
Score : 135

hello, I am returning after a very long break and as all my characters seem to have been deleted... I am considering starting anew. English is the only language i speak however. If you have not yet begun and want to discuss it let me know!

1 0
Score : 446

Which server? On REM Cosmic Brigade is open and friendly/English speaking.You'd be welcome.

0 0

@SophisticatedMama : Hello ! Sorry for your mishap...
We haven't started yet, can you send me your discord name on private message or other means of communication ? ( what's app, messenger...)

@Downhome : Thank you for your invitation. That's verry important for me to start from sratch to play with same level players.

1 0
Score : 16

Hey can I join you guys too? I played Dofus and Wakfu before but never progressed too far

1 0

hey! ill pm you

0 0
Score : 19

Hi there! I like the idea, and the reason is also good, but... Gathering people from different countries makes this project a bit problematic. What I am reffering to is TIME ZONES. If you can afford to play as much as you want, then there is no problem in that, but (as for me) some players have their life already set with daily routine. School, university or work - makes your free time shortened to just few hours a day, and time zones make it even harder to gather players at the same time.

I can play almost everyday between 16:30 and 19:30 of my time zone (GMT +1).
Basically it means, that I could play everyday starting from 6 and half hours from the time of this post being sent.

Dunno if it will be accpted by the others, but maybe those, who are willing to start anew should briefly write info about themselves.. Something like this: 

NEW START:  yes,
SERVER:        any,
TIME ZONE:  GMT+1,
PLAY TIME:  16:30 - 19:30

0 0

sad but true. part of the reason this post will be useful though. different people posting their time zones may meet each other. I myself am on EST and cannot play until 5pm. so 10pm your time i believe. 

0 0
Score : 1

Hi, i'm from Brazil, and i love the Idea, i'm actually trying improve my english too, tell me when and wich server we will start.

Make a discord server to us

0 0

hello what time zone are you in?

0 0
Score : 971

Make sure to let me know a discord server once you start! My timezone is CET though, not sure if that is very compatible

0 0
Score : 472

GMT+8 here, willing to join!

0 0

the lone EST sad. hopefully you are all talking to each other and get some groups going!

0 0
Score : 530

Say thanks to hero system that ruined the game more and more, this is a single player mode GAME

1 -1
Score : 204

I am totally down for this. I have talked to SophisticatedMama on Discord. I am US PST but i am online all different times of the day/night/morning. English is my first language. 

1 0

hey join that discord below your comment if you have not. many people in this forum are in it and now in our guild on remington

0 0

Ok, since there are some problems with communication (in order to send private message here, you need to be friends before that), I made a server on Discord.
I dont know if anyone is (still) interested in it, but anyway: here is the link:

https://discord.gg/NTBefRw

0 0
Score : 1

Hello, I'm from Brazil (UTC -3:00) and loved the idea!
I would be honored if you let me join your "crusade" smile
Cheers

0 0

Good to have you here smile you can join Discord (link above) for communication. Right now 3 players are there, two with +4H and one with your time zone

1 0
Score : 965

I am interested! +8GMT

0 0
Score : 3

I'm interested, I'm from the US and I never really progressed much in the game myself.

0 0

To everyone saying they are interested please join the above linked discord! its much easier to talk that way.

0 0
Respond to this thread