FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update on lack of CM's and moderators

By Suspect-- - MEMBER - October 16, 2019, 12:14:58
AnkaTracker

As of September 2019(Or so the forum post says)
All of the moderators that were recruited by Flatops and Owlie on the 4th of October 2018 have been dismissed from their positions except for Mavis
Mavis being the forum moderator for the english speaking forums

Now the reason for this dismissal won't be mentioned here, as i believe it would only incite drama
Instead, the point of this forum post is to bring attention to the fact that Remington, Nox and Phaeris all have No Moderators

Flatops has appointed himself the sole moderator for the 3 servers, no one ever sees him, we have no official way of contacting him
Here is the official link to the list of moderators [Link]

The last line: "If you have any feedback or concern, please do not hesitate to contact your moderator."
First of all, How? i feel this is extremely outdated because there is no longer a Wakfu Official discord, only the Beta Discord exists and we have been given no indication that we are allowed to contact any moderators there.
Moreso, it is commonly heard that the people who try to contact flatops via Ankabox reach no answer.
And no one ever sees him ingame, because moderators in game have the ability to be completely invisible.

So there is nearly no feelings of security, Flatops cannot be on 3 servers at once, so effectively players are free to do pretty much whatever they want unless someone with a sense of "justice" see's this and decides to reports it. 
Once again, it seems to fall on the players to manage their own servers, player management is already seeming to be a big part in Beta testing to make sure updates dont come through in a buggy mess.

Tl;dr: When are we getting an official statement on the lack of moderators and will something be done about it

1 -1
First Ankama intervention

Hello guys!

Moderation is an on-going topic with the team, and we are aware that the servers need moderation. We are planning to recruit a new batch soon. We'll let you know once recruitment opens up. I'm in-game everyday making my rounds and as you've mentioned, invisible. If you see or experience any behavior that violates our terms of use, you can report it directly to our Support team here for investigation, alternatively you can send me a message in Ankabox. Thank you!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 2
Score : -592

i can guess that moderators dont/cant solve any game reports here for english speakers.They only read this forum posts and redesign these posts before public. All day post reading can bore. probably Developer only tell them "yes we know these bugs..bla bla bla".2 moderators  to translate (if post is really in a important situation). and follow all these posts should not be that hard but bores

0 -2

Hello guys!

Moderation is an on-going topic with the team, and we are aware that the servers need moderation. We are planning to recruit a new batch soon. We'll let you know once recruitment opens up. I'm in-game everyday making my rounds and as you've mentioned, invisible. If you see or experience any behavior that violates our terms of use, you can report it directly to our Support team here for investigation, alternatively you can send me a message in Ankabox. Thank you!

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread