FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[GAMEPLAY] ogrest tears

By JonTurk - MEMBER - September 07, 2019, 18:59:16

i dont find ogrest tears challange for a long time, are they removed???

1 -1
Reactions 8
Score : 513

Not removed, we have new month, Ogrest have no points ^^ You can check this "D" and dungeon ranking on ogrest (right site blue bar - must be max)

2 0
Score : -558

im talking about o.tears challs to drop o.tear item... whatis that no point and rankings,it is for shards.. any answer to my question yet? 

TheRogueCat|2019-09-08 03:48:09
In order to have the tear challenges appearing, they have to beat the crap out of Ogrest first, reaching the required max score. Once they achieve it, the storms in open areas will cease and tear challenges will appear out there.

it must be something that idont know but whats is that? a new rule ? 
1 -2
Score : 14351

In order to have the tear challenges appearing, they have to beat the crap out of Ogrest first, reaching the required max score. Once they achieve it, the storms in open areas will cease and tear challenges will appear out there.

1 0
Score : 322

this what he say; we wait it full

1 0

thanks i noticed it late

0 0

TheRogueCat|2019-09-08 17:44:28
From the old devblog:
Once the cumulative score of the top 100 players fills up the progress bar, Ogrest will be weakened and peace will return to the World of Twelve – until the month's end, that is! In the interim, some of Ogrest's tears will remain and can be collected in a few different ways. These will be accessible in all areas and to all players, such as through new combat challenges, and drops from any monsters in the game. You can also find quite a few in dungeons which you complete at your level, and even more in the highest Stasis difficulties.

Reaching the goal score will unlock the envir quests of grabbing 8 tears, the haven bag task for modulox dungeon tears and the tear challenges in outter areas combats.

thanks noticed it late

game must teach it at some points,it is over there like a hidden treasure.
1 0
Score : 1396

It hardly happened before because we had a ton of endgame active players that did the score on the first few days. I personally contributed with 2-3m but stopped subbing since enchantment. Ogrest will also do cries and darken the screen randomly unless they changed that.

0 0
Respond to this thread