how do i buy a haven world?

By bradpoo - MEMBER - August 29, 2019, 05:53:30
AnkaTracker

please can anyone help me.
how do i buy a haven world?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi bradpoo,

You can purchase a Haven World via an auction. At the moment there is none scheduled.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 7

Hi bradpoo,

You can purchase a Haven World via an auction. At the moment there is none scheduled.

[Flatops]

Score : 3009

Apparently, the number of haven worlds that are available is limited due to technical constraints with server performance, or so I’ve read.

Furthermore, the haven worlds have a perceived value precisely because there is a limited number of them.

Unfortunately, that also means that new or returning players will have a, quite frankly, impossibly slim chance of getting their hands on one.

0 0
Score : 49

Any idea when auction will be Available?

1 0
Score : -420

Haven world should be worse idea of Ankama in past biggrin but Ankama can create a link between alt heroes(if possible ,with friends or guildmates) with a ids. that will increase the size of Hbags and players  can design their bags freely.

0 -2
Score : 4065

You need to wait for an auction.. An auction that doesn't happen in year and even if it does you gotta square up more than BILLIONS of kamas just for a chance of getting one..

Frankly, what's up with that Ankama? Why not just allow any guild to have a HW now that you removed them being on the maps? This system only secures that guilds with HW stay on top while new ones can't even compete..

6 0
Score : 3009

It's server limitations, sadly.

1 0
Score : 112

MiiiiKy|2019-08-30 13:33:10
You need to wait for an auction.. An auction that doesn't happen in year and even if it does you gotta square up more than BILLIONS of kamas just for a chance of getting one..

Frankly, what's up with that Ankama? Why not just allow any guild to have a HW now that you removed them being on the maps? This system only secures that guilds with HW stay on top while new ones can't even compete..

I agree. i hope new guilds can be able to get a HW now since every HW is now accessible in a common location
1 0
Respond to this thread