how do i buy a haven world?

By bradpoo - MEMBER - August 29, 2019, 05:53:30
AnkaTracker

please can anyone help me.
how do i buy a haven world?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi bradpoo,

You can purchase a Haven World via an auction. At the moment there is none scheduled.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 11

Hi bradpoo,

You can purchase a Haven World via an auction. At the moment there is none scheduled.

[Flatops]

Score : 3014

Apparently, the number of haven worlds that are available is limited due to technical constraints with server performance, or so I’ve read.

Furthermore, the haven worlds have a perceived value precisely because there is a limited number of them.

Unfortunately, that also means that new or returning players will have a, quite frankly, impossibly slim chance of getting their hands on one.

0 0
Score : 52

Any idea when auction will be Available?

1 0
Score : -618

Haven world should be worse idea of Ankama in past biggrin but Ankama can create a link between alt heroes(if possible ,with friends or guildmates) with a ids. that will increase the size of Hbags and players  can design their bags freely.

0 -2
Score : 4083

You need to wait for an auction.. An auction that doesn't happen in year and even if it does you gotta square up more than BILLIONS of kamas just for a chance of getting one..

Frankly, what's up with that Ankama? Why not just allow any guild to have a HW now that you removed them being on the maps? This system only secures that guilds with HW stay on top while new ones can't even compete..

6 0
Score : 3014

It's server limitations, sadly.

1 0
Score : 112

MiiiiKy|2019-08-30 13:33:10
You need to wait for an auction.. An auction that doesn't happen in year and even if it does you gotta square up more than BILLIONS of kamas just for a chance of getting one..

Frankly, what's up with that Ankama? Why not just allow any guild to have a HW now that you removed them being on the maps? This system only secures that guilds with HW stay on top while new ones can't even compete..

I agree. i hope new guilds can be able to get a HW now since every HW is now accessible in a common location
1 0
Score : 126

HW is something must, not something optional. You can disagree with it, but I'm speaking in the view of a good gaming experience. 

0 0
Score : 6487

HW's are a really big drain to the servers, so it is not possible to the Wakfu team to make them something for every guild. They use more resources than some of the biggest wakfu maps.

So it is not probable that the merged server of Remington, Nox and Phaeris could handle 450 haven worlds on a single server after a merge. So if they want to merge, another auction would be bad because this way they couldn't reduce the amount of haven worlds. I assume they would prefer to just delete all empty haven worlds then or as an alternative, remove the concept of haven world fully. (IF they plan to do a merge)

0 0
Score : 117

We could have a mechanic where guilds could take control over another's HW.

0 -1
Score : 208

If only they would purge dead guilds....

0 0
Respond to this thread