FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

newbie player question about being poisoned in a battle

By Damion13 - MEMBER - August 27, 2019, 08:11:31

So just a couple of quick questions. Is there an antidote that can be used in battle to remove being poisoned? What do I need to level up to keep from being poisoned so easily?

Thanks

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 816

theres is no any actual antidote to remove poison , but most of poison will dissappear once they triggered/out of turn/not sustained

0 0
Score : 1396

There are no usable items inside the fight except for weapons. Poison is a mechanic related to specific mobs, they can only be avoided and have conditions duration to happen.
If you tell your specific case we might be able to help on how to avoid it.

1 0
Score : 325

I'm just fighting in the forest outside Astrub. The little spiders keep poisoning me and it's annoying that's all. Seems to last the whole fight. Thanks for the help folks!

0 0
Score : 8248

the arachnees will stack and reapply the poison with every hit. the only way to get rid of it is to not allow them to apply it to you for a full turn, and then it'll disappear. the easiest way to accomplish this is to kill them and remove them from the fight.

if i remember correctly the poison only activates when you move, so if you get poisoned too much you can avoid taking damage by standing still.

1 0
Respond to this thread