FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

No experience planting in zones your nation doesn't control?

By Meowsa - MEMBER - August 15, 2019, 22:06:36
AnkaTracker

Is that normal or is it just me? I haven't played in over a year.
If that's a thing now, it sucks. 

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

Planting the seeds requires level 0 of trapper, which is why you probably overlevel it. Harvesting seeds and resources can level you up since they still require a level.

Siu.

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 4077

No, this isn't normal..

0 0
Score : 3905

must be a bug, unless you are over 40 levels above the level of that crop

0 -1
Score : 5197

Nope. It's at-level crops. I still get experience for harvesting them. Time to report another bug I guess.

0 0
Score : 1587

Did you take the "planting chance" into account?   You only get XP credited if the seed actually plants successfully and grows... if the "planting chance" in the area is less than 100%, many seed's fail to grow.  happy

0 0

Hello,

Planting the seeds requires level 0 of trapper, which is why you probably overlevel it. Harvesting seeds and resources can level you up since they still require a level.

Siu.

Score : 5197

It didn't used to be this way, and that's kind of an awful change, just saying. Now gathering professions take much longer to level if you're trying to also do them with any of the crafting professions associated with them. The game practically encourages you to go full stasis and ruin the area's wakfu balance. There's no real benefit to maintaining it if you've outleveled the zone with your character level, only punishments for failing to do so. Do you know why this change was made? What was the point?
Thanks for the response.

0 0
Score : 3905

Meowsa|2019-08-27 04:34:33
It didn't used to be this way, and that's kind of an awful change, just saying. Now gathering professions take much longer to level if you're trying to also do them with any of the crafting professions associated with them. The game practically encourages you to go full stasis and ruin the area's wakfu balance. There's no real benefit to maintaining it if you've outleveled the zone with your character level, only punishments for failing to do so. Do you know why this change was made? What was the point?
Thanks for the response.

I mean you still can level by harvesting seeds and you can just sell the seeds or give them to someone farming for the mobs.
The change was made so if an area is empty, you can just buy some seeds and plant them instead of having to level trapper just for that.
0 -1
Respond to this thread