By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Emerald Stones (2019)

By musicismylife1 - MEMBER - July 17, 2019, 18:50:28

Hey all,

I was looking to get some Emerald Stones, but the crumbly rocks are nowhere to be found.
I have only found a post saying they are located in the Elite Riktus dungeon.
This seems a little odd, since the item I am trying to craft has a level 30 recipe, while the Elite Riktus dungeon is around level 150+.
Later on, the emerald stones will be needed for level 60 recipes, and still will be too low for the 150+ dungeon.

Do you know any other locations of the crumbly rocks?
If not, is there another way to get the emerald stones, for a level 50 character, other than buying?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 13

There are gemstone deposits on the small islands surrounding astrub, sufokia and brakmar. You need the swimming item from the zinit questline to get there.

3 0
Score : 1476

Not only around Astrub and 4 Nations, there are also Precious Stone mining nodes at Wild Estate too. 

3 0
Score : 1476

First, you need at least level up to Lv. 96 to access the Bibliza main quest. After complete it, you can obtain the artifact The Luminescent Amulet to allow you swimming in special sea water area, name Maritime Route to access to the Precious Stone mining nodes. 

3 0
Score : 160

Thanks a lot guys! Loving the fast and useful replies smile
I will be checking out those quests and those areas

0 0
Respond to this thread