FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Still waiting...

By smorespie - MEMBER - July 06, 2019, 20:07:43
AnkaTracker

...the promised server merger
...haven bag kit for completing April's Boss Smasher, as it operated based on old rules/rewards
...the advertised two sockets, because saying it's not technically possible is baloney

2 -6
First Ankama intervention

smorespie
...haven bag kit for completing April's Boss Smasher, as it operated based on old rules/rewards
...the advertised two sockets, because saying it's not technically possible is baloney

Hi smores,

Sorry to keep you waiting! We are aware that you are looking for news about the server merge. What we can share is that the process is being studied by the team. April's Boss Smasher is part of the new season which has the new mechanics, so it gives a title and a token. As for the mentioned 2 sockets, we understand that you are frustrated about it but we made a translation mistake and we apologise if we did not communicate it properly.

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 20
Score : 1893

Hi, for the Haven bag kit for completing April's Boss Smasher? but 1st of April is start a new round of Boss Smasher 2019 till March 2020 with first challenge to Royal Cwab right? 

1 0
Score : -4574

When they first announced that they had accidentally turned on Boss Smasher April, they said it would operate under old rules... Then at the end of April they changed everything including what reward would be given.

The only post I can find through forums is from April 26... because they changed the rules and deleted the posts made about April's Boss Smasher.

Use your brain for a minute, why would there be no posts about April's Boss smasher, up until the END of that month?

It's just more lies from Ankama.

0 -2
Score : 1028

"Ah man, sorry.. We forgot.. Here have a class nerf or a system change nobody asked for!" - Ankama

4 -2
Score : 279

I know it's upsetting but the 2 slots were not promised in the original post. They were a translation error.
I'm waiting on server merge though

1 0

It was promised. If they change a statement after the fact, it doesn't change what they initially promise and state.

0 -3

smorespie

Hi smores,

Sorry to keep you waiting! We are aware that you are looking for news about the server merge. What we can share is that the process is being studied by the team. April's Boss Smasher is part of the new season which has the new mechanics, so it gives a title and a token. As for the mentioned 2 sockets, we understand that you are frustrated about it but we made a translation mistake and we apologise if we did not communicate it properly.

[Flatops]

Royal Moogr didn't provide the haven bag kit, as per the old system. In fact the announcement for the Royal Moogr boss smasher this year said it operated under the old system... which implies the old rewards as well. You guys deleted the post about the old system, that's why the Royal Blibli announcement throught the website is dated APRIL 26!!! What happened to the posts about April's boss smasher that where actually made at the start of April? Oh right, deleted by liars at Ankama.

Either way you'll never get a red cent out of me ever again. Ankama sucks at customer service in every way shape and form.

At start of April you said it was operating under old system, near the end of April you guys changed the rules and deleted the old post. The date announcing the reward, April 26, is a post made after the original posts in regards to the boss smasher and it's rewards.

All I'm seeing are lies from Ankama right now.

0 -3
Score : 3137

[Ankama]WAKFU|2019-07-10 00:05:19

smorespie

Hi smores,

[Flatops]

Compensation would make up for it..... kiss
1 0
Score : 23

server merge:  2016 anouncement .... still waiting

3 0
Score : 311

and wait we shall

0 0
Score : 3918

Tehnically, the server merge seems to be progressing well:
They managed to upload all characters to the beta server, even over the account slot limit
They managed to upload all the guilds to the beta server
They imported all items including account chests from multiple accounts to the beta server
They created the new HW system so they aren't limited on the map anymore

I'm not sure what else they need to fix before merging?

2 -2
Score : 3266

Did the 3 first items of your list weren't working before and when were they fixed? Just asking, I test stuff on the Beta, but I didn't noticed about them. If they were fixed a long time ago, then they aren't really a good indicator.

The way I see it,, the only real fix on your list that would directly affect the server merge process is the HW rework.

0 0
Score : -466

i have got no idea what server merge will bring new? can you explain?

cody5|2019-08-23 22:24:23
All players on Remington, Nox and Phaeris will be combined into 1 server.

have you ever guessed about server traffic,respond time,more lags of java clientand more server kicks if all around world in1 server?,have you ever watch a youtube video about online games when All players are in one region in game's client even thisgames are 2d(terraira,town of salem) and less resources and animated graphics than Wakfu?have youever think about resouces of wakfu in small nation areas? Probably we willsee transported alot of users around us..i only guess asolution  about shadowed merge connection of servers otherwise thisgame will be more unplayable.
1 0

All players on Remington, Nox and Phaeris will be combined into 1 server.

0 -2
Score : 695

To lessen lag and congestion, Ankama should first invest on better optimizations. Maybe develop a "Instanced System".They used to have this system in Dofus Incarnam, wherein if there are too many player on certain map, incoming players will be diverted to a different instanced incarnam. In one of my former game "Cabal", one server have multiple instance where you can log into. The community later develop system to fully utilize this system, Channel 1 is the designated market channel*, channel 2-5 is the beginner channel, channel 6-9 are the mid-high level channel, channel 9+ are the PVP channel.

*It has been too long since I've played < Forum Rules > so I don't remember what they call those instances. I will just call them channel. When you log in to your server (I think I used to play on server Saturn), you will then select on what instance you want to join from (1 to 12 instance I think, if I remember correctly). I remember surfing different channels during xmas events when hunting special mobs.

1 -1

There's not enough players on servers, merge is literally so there will be more players at once.

1 -2
Score : 3009

I hope that the coders do manage to get this merge to work, eventually. This is something that needs to be handled well and tested thoroughly before it hits the servers, or server, rather.

0 0
Respond to this thread