FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Well now, 1.64 Transition is a Mess

By Reg3e - MEMBER - July 04, 2019, 17:17:16
AnkaTracker

Apart from the poor Transition from 1.63 maxed gears to 1.64 with poor previous progress compensation, (Only value of Rune is return in shards, Kamas Invested GONE, Upgrade Resource Invested GONE)

A lot of my Maxed Full runed Epics / Relics are missing their Epic / Relic runes in the unidentified state. Specially those that are in Chest, and my Alternate Characters.

Edit: Seems like it's a know issue, we'll see if it'll be resolve on 1.64.1 Hotfix. This is the only bug I've encountered so far btw, haven't had the chance to explore other stuff. Or if any of my other gears are missing.

6 0
First Ankama intervention

Replying to Whiterummy

Hi Whiterummy,

Just to clarify we've communicated the change in the French news but it was not translated for the international communities. We deeply apologise for it. More information can be read here.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 4
Score : 616

hi , not only relic/epic runes ...items on market dont show their slots .... is a mess because turns market into a random picking .... if this dont get fix markets will slowly sunk and again alma becomes a trading spot (eternal lag sometimes)

a minimum of 2 sockets was granted for items acquired before Update 1.64..

and again Ankama lack of emphaty with playerbase in the past that means we all get a gift (yeee playerbase loves cookies give me some with chocolate chips !)

0 0
Score : 2089

The technical difficulties excuse for the no 2 sockets was lame. All they had to do was give all pre-1.64 gear like 1 or 2 reroll charges and that would have solved it since gear can't lose sockets it'd pretty much guarantee 2 or more for current players transitioning to the new one.

0 0
Score : 1163

mafelein|2019-07-05 04:00:27
 a minimum of 2 sockets was granted for items acquired before Update 1.64..

Half of my gear ended up with 1 socket so that's a flat out lie. 

I was relatively excited about Pandalucia but the fact that all of my gear has gone to diddlydoo means i'm probably not going to invest any time into the game.
0 0

Hi Whiterummy,

Just to clarify we've communicated the change in the French news but it was not translated for the international communities. We deeply apologise for it. More information can be read here.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread