By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

most active server?

By alexpoki12 - MEMBER - June 18, 2019, 03:13:21

hey, old player here played the beta and before the game kinda went to diddlydoo wondering if its worth coming back to? i always enjoyed the game, but  im really not a solo player and would want a guild ect active people to play with is there no discord server for wakfu ? should i not bother starting again?  

1 -3
Reactions 8
Score : 57

remi offers a nice population theres plenty of active guilds u will surely find people to play with . the game is ever changing so its always worth to take a peak theres a discord server but its only  player made not official . tbh if ur comming back u better just come here to remi :https://discord.gg/3xMG5ad  this is server of my guild we are active daily feel free to joi and check it out u might find us helpful  . smile

1 -12
Score : 4556

Out of the non-french servers, it's definitely Remington.
Especially since 2 other servers will be merged with Remington... "Soon (TM)"

1 -2
Score : -4475

Don't hold your breath

2 -3
Score : 2860

well i can tell which isnt
Nox

1 0
Score : 100

I have a hard time believing Remi is 'active'.
All I've seen thus far is silence and bots.
Joined a guild but it was pretty much a wasteland and no one ever uses any of the chats.
It kinda feels a lot like Echo on Dofus.

1 0
Score : -4475

Remi just has more players trolling the forums

0 0
Score : 1237

honestly dont bother I only find Illyzaele the mono-account server on dofus lively otherwise the rest are dead

1 -1
Score : 100

Most countries can't access Illyzaele because of the changes to Ankama's SMS system.
You need an authenticated cellphone to access the mono account servers.
I was going to move there and try to find people to play with,because any Ankama game without people to play with is a chore, but can't because we aren't on the list smile

0 -1
Respond to this thread