By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Where do you think Pandalucia will be on the map?

By cody5 - MEMBER - May 30, 2019, 00:09:50
3 -9
Reactions 14
Score : 3843

Top Right west of Zinit

2 0
Score : 1673

May be in a new dimension? 

1 -4
Score : 3609

They did say that it involves some time shenanigance, so it might be a different dimension

0 -4
Score : 61

North East from Amakna, where it used to be

3 -1
Score : -206

My opinion is calamar island is a dead place after 80 ,maybe dark hurl should move into bonta where cwabs dung already is there or dark hurl should move into monk island instead of vineyard and vineyard can be replaced instead of boiler room in forfut .

0 -2
2 -2
Score : 61

: )

1 -1
Score : 1827

*throws dart at a random point in the map* about there.

2 -1
Score : -4568

JSky|2019-06-06 19:11:39
Hope it is not behind booster barrier for the whole map...

God forbid people support the game. Communism isn't a good way to monotize anything. Why should you be rewarded for someone else's job and work?
0 -2
Score : 1673

Well, I did show my support in purchase Ogrine and promotion stuff, but I'm not flavor in Booster thing because in make me nervous till cannot enjoy the game freely~ My point is even if the new place can behind the booster barrier, just not block the entire map so everyone can have a visit and enjoy a bamboo milk journey~

0 0
Score : -36

pandalucia looks good but  cant ankam just release that intead of changeing gear 

0 -1

They aren't changing gear, they are releasing pandalucia, reworking runes and adding 200 new gears

0 -1
Score : 228

I think that Pandalucia should be right Between Astrab and that other place!

0 0
Respond to this thread