By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Looking For Mod/Dev/Staff Response.

By Jenarall - MEMBER - May 24, 2019, 00:17:36
AnkaTracker

Hello everyone. I am particularly directing this question to any authoratitive body of Ankama, any response at all would do.

So here's the thing, what's going on with Krosmaga? I know this is nowt the forum for it here, but it's starting to feel like another game Ankama is abandoning. No News update, no game update, no official notice from anyone in that department. I am embarassed myself to bring a Krosmaga related issue here but we are simply NOT getting any transparency or feedback whatsoever there. Why do Ankama constantly treat us like this?

So PLEASE, any response.. As in ANY RESPONSE we would greatly appreciate it! We just want to know officially if we've been abandoned without notice or otherwise. On behalf of the Krosmaga community we are begging for just some News crumbs. ANYTHING would do, we just need to hear something.

Am I asking for too much, Ankama?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi Jenarall,

Krosmaga is still active. Here is the video Enceladon is referring to, I hope it gives light to your enquiries.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 5464

I can answer this, even if I am not a mod of Ankama. They pretty much answered this in a video info and in french Krosmaga forum. Krosmaga is freezed in its developement and there is no support anymore. They said, if they will find a publisher to make Krosmaga a thing internationally, they will start again with it, but I wouldn't expect this (personal opinion). This is already the case for around  a 3/4 year. The only thing they promised is, that if the server crashes or in some other way the game is not playable, they will restart servers to make it playable again (probably for the next years). About anything else, I wouldn't have much hope, personally.

Even if not officially abandoned, I think you can see what this is meaning.

3 -1

Hi Jenarall,

Krosmaga is still active. Here is the video Enceladon is referring to, I hope it gives light to your enquiries.

[Flatops]

Score : 4383

[Ankama]WAKFU|2019-05-24 12:35:04
Hi Jenarall,

[Flatops]

So is there any progress with finding a new publisher for it?
0 -1
Score : 1193

In the video it said there will still be Bug fixes, Balances and Meta changes to cards (Albeit, less), but what I am reiterating is that we have had NONE of those, at all. As is it is right now the game feels abandoned. The last news update we had was to announce the Ankama Launcher and nothing else. Even before that we've had nothing of the sort as was mentioned.

0 -1
Score : 3722

In any case, I find courageous from Ankama that they informed their players in a video about the state of the game (Krosmaga). Respect to that. I would expect the same transparency for Wakfu, but I don't believe that we got as much sincerity regarding the state of our game, notably concerning the merge.

1 0
Score : 370

Hmmm, if you say so, how about the Dofus Pets?

0 -1
Score : 2362

Maybe it might sound a little bit off-topic and I do not want to sound like I know about this stuff, but If I was Ankama, I would dedicate more time and effort to Wakfu. If you look for good Tactical MMORPGS on the internet there aren't so many and none of them can really compare to what Wakfu has to offer, it truly is a rough diamond and we've already seen how some of their projects tend to end (arena, the gobball game, krosmaga, dofus pets that seems to be going on the same direction...).

Make Wakfu more attractive to the player (maybe a social sandbox perspective outside guild and emotes) and create a good fidelization system. This game has so many loyal players and can improve a lot.

To bad to see what happened to Krosmaga, I love the gameplay. I hope it can recover because it is so damn fun.

3 0
Score : 370

Agree with that too, Wakfu is so special game style ever~ Please don't been left behind corner even the priority has given to Waven... 

0 -1
Respond to this thread